As the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are slammed as “hypocrites” and “liars,” they perform another “PR stunt” in announcing a forthcoming speech on Mandela Day
“At Archewell, we unleash the power of compassion to drive systemic cultural change” begin the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the website for their “non-profit.” They continue by referencing the noun “Arche” as a “Greek word meaning ‘source of action’” and “Well” as “a plentiful source or supply; a place we go to dig deep.”
Trending this morning on Twitter with hashtags including #PrinceHarryisaLiar, #PrinceHarryisaHypocrite, #PrinceHarryisaRacist, #MeghanMarkleisaLiar, #MeghanMarkleisaBully and #MeghanMarkleisaNarcissist, Yahoo!News yesterday reported Prince Harry will be “relaunch[ing] his career as a global humanitarian with a keynote address to the United Nations in New York next week to mark Nelson Mandela day” on Monday next.
Described by the publication’s Tom Sykes as an attempt to “flirt with increasingly political causes” and an attempt to “turn a page on the humiliations they suffered during their visit to England for the Platinum Jubilee, where snubs by the royals, which included being seated behind the Duke of Gloucester in a church service and being banned from appearing with the Queen,” here is another example of the decidedly drippy but also deviant duo yet again stirring the pot.
Rightly, Sykes pointed out “many observers were left wondering what the purpose of their appearance was” and resultingly on Twitter, condemnation and mockery followed.
In separate news, the noxious nuisance formerly known as Meghan Markle has failed in her attempt to dismiss her half-sister’s defamation suit against her whilst the singer Dolly Parton’s sister has come out in support of the actress turned activist.
Stella Parton stated: “I think more people should speak out when they see phony [sic] people in high places thinking their snooty behavior is ok. I also think it’s very telling of Meghan’s sister to change her name back to Markle then use it to trash her little half-sister.”
Can anyone solve a problem like ‘MeGain’?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was proven untrue when a photo of the pair 13 years ago emerged.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The former Meghan Markle has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.