Expose interview with Matthew Steeples by Shaun Attwood and Jennifer Hopkins about the former Meghan Markle watched over 73,000 times in 16 hours since it aired; Steeples condemns hapless Prince Harry and his meddling menace wife
Over 73,000 viewers have watched a 1:10:24-minute interview with Shaun Attwood, Jennifer Hopkins and Matthew Steeples on YouTube since it aired at 7pm GMT last night.
Shared also in shorter segments that have been watched thousands of times also and titled ‘Meghan Markle Expose’ by Atwood to his 756,000 subscribers, the feature was a deep delve into many matters about the meddling menace Duchess of Sussex, her birth family and the family she married into.
Covering the ongoing saga of ‘Missing Meghan’ – who subsequently emerged from her two month ‘disappearing act’ a day after the interview was filmed last Friday to attend a bit of a bash with the alleged bully Ellen DeGeneres – Steeples did not hold back on airing his thoughts and condemned the Archewell Foundation having given just 23% of the donations it has received as “an utter disgrace.”
Turning to Prince Harry’s friendship circle, Steeples called out the way in which this rotten royal has ditched those that he grew up with and moved into a world of “me, me and me” with his wife. “With rights come responsibilities,” he argued before going through issues such as the alleged 10-year disappearance of Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland, the ex-Suits actress changing religion and the clear lies told about the date of her 2018 marriage.
Editor’s Note – Unlike as is the case in many publications, this article was NOT sponsored or supported by a third-party. Follow Matthew Steeples on Twitter at @M_Steeples.
Pictured Top – The Duchess of Sussex hits the headlines daily and in spite of her disappearing act – which may or may not have involved the billionaire Gordon Getty – this meddling isn’t helping matters with her antics; pictured right with a clearly displeased Theresa May.
What’s the truth about the stories that abound about the Duchess of Sussex?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha Markle, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was untrue given a photo of the pair together 14 years ago proves quite to the contrary.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The wife of Prince Harry has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- What’s the truth about Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland? Is this clearly equally manipulative woman an honest and decent citizen or is she a jailbird who has spent time in the clink?
- Did the ‘Montecito Meddler’ meet Prince Andrew or Prince Harry first? Rumours abound that she could have spent time and holidayed with the former as long ago as 2001 and that her claim to have no prior knowledge of the royal family until 2016 is just utter baloney.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.