As author Kirby Sommers suggests that the then Meghan Markle likely spent time with Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein before she met Prince Harry, we again highlight the mucky, murkiness and mendacious manner of this alleged “yacht girl”
In January 2020, following a tip from a renowned journalist from a national newspaper, The Steeple Times asked: “Did the then Meghan Markle meet Prince Andrew before she met Prince Harry? Or did she meet the friend of the late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein first?”
Now, just as the fallout from Tom Bower’s Revenge book continues to excite Twitter and her pugnacious PR peddler Omid Scobie announces that he’s writing a sequel to Finding Freedom, this very question has again resurfaced.
Discussed in a 35:49-minute podcast shared on YouTube late last week, crusading author of Ghislaine Maxwell: An Unauthorized Biography Kirby Sommers examines the connections between the Duchess of Sussex, Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.
Effectively suggesting Markle’s mate, Markus Anderson of Soho House, to be a ‘connector’ going back as far as 2001, Sommers argues the mainstream media “may have a photo of her” on a yacht in Phuket, Thailand “cavorting” with Prince Andrew at the behest of the mucky madam Maxwell and the since croaked paedophile Epstein.
Going further, the author also provides evidence of Markle having been invited to the ‘Yacht Week 2016’ in Croatia by an individual named Adam Haun. Founded by William Wenkel in 2006 and described as “Sodom and Gommorah at sea” by GQ in 2015, it is unknown whether then actress attended the hedonistic “Tinder at sea” event that one participant, Sweet Home Alabama dating show ‘bachelor’ Tribble Reese lauded as “like the Bahamas on steroids!”
Concluding on Twitter, Sommers observed: “[The Duchess of Sussex] is controlled by the same forces that controlled Jeffrey Epstein.”
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and the Duke of York andn their representatives, unsurprisingly, failed to respond to requests for comment.
Tweets by crusading author of ‘Ghislaine Maxwell: An Unauthorized Biography’ Kirkby Sommers about the connection between the Duchess of Sussex, the Duke of York and the late Jeffrey Epstein:
Can anyone solve a problem like ‘MeGain’?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was proven untrue when a photo of the pair 13 years ago emerged.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The former Meghan Markle has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.