Where has the never-normally-far-from-the-limelight meddling menace formerly known as Meghan Markle vanished to?
A woman known normally for displaying more front than Harrods, the deviant diva that is the Duchess of Sussex has literally vanished off the face of the planet. Normally, as she has repeatedly said in the past “always moving together,” the fact that the “like salt and pepper” duo that are her and her hapless husband have not been seen together in weeks is telling.
Said by some to be allowing Prince Harry his own space to promote his tittle-tattling tome Spare, ‘Moaning Meg’ is likely, given the flooding that devastated the surrounding area recently, not at her £14 million Montecito mansion.
Instead, this hard-faced harridan, it has been claimed, could have returned to her old chums from her Suits days in Canada or possibly headed to Washington to begin what she supposedly desires most next – a career in politics. As Prince Harry once said: “What Meghan wants, Meghan gets” and a frontline role in the Democratic Party is very much on her tick list.
For this former actress, this move would likely, however, come too soon. Presently, even the once loathed and detested Queen Consort, Camilla, is more popular than her in America – with an official poll ranking the former -13 and the latter -8.
Aside from facing upto and settling a lawsuit from her far more sensible sister, Samantha Markle, it might be better for this deranged duchess to do something else. It is time for this alleged former ‘yacht girl’ to Prince Andrew to head off to Siberia and if they’re not divorcing – as some have predicted – she ought to take her seriously stupid sidekick with her; ‘MeGain’ ought to get gone and simply never come back.
Editor’s Note – Unlike as is the case in many publications, this article was NOT sponsored or supported by a third-party.
What’s the truth about the stories that abound about the Duchess of Sussex?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha Markle, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was untrue given a photo of the pair together 14 years ago proves quite to the contrary.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The wife of Prince Harry has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- What’s the truth about Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland? Is this clearly equally manipulative woman an honest and decent citizen or is she a jailbird who has spent time in the clink?
- Did the ‘Montecito Meddler’ meet Prince Andrew or Prince Harry first? Rumours abound that she could have spent time and holidayed with the former as long ago as 2001 and that her claim to have no prior knowledge of the royal family until 2016 is just utter baloney.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.