Matthew Steeples asks: “Given that both Jeffrey Epstein and Jean-Luc Brunel have been ‘suicided,’ will Ghislaine Maxwell now cough up the names of any of her co-conspirator sex abusers?”
With both Jean-Luc Brunel and Jeffrey Epstein supposedly “suicided” and Bernie Madoff’s sister killed in a most curiously timed murder-suicide by her hubby, there’s now only the rancid ratbag Ghislaine Maxwell left rotting in the clink.
Awaiting sentencing for sex trafficking, the mucky madam – whom the Metropolitan Police watched but failed to do anything about in London in 1994 – Miss Maxwell’s brother, Ian, last week spoke about Brunel and told the New York Post: “The family fears for her safety.” He added:
“It’s really shocking. Another death by hanging in a high-security prison. My reaction is one of shock and bewilderment.”
Going further and claiming it “ironic” that his sister was on suicide watch whilst Brunel and Epstein were not whilst in prison, Mr Maxwell yet again moaned about the “violation of prison rights and human rights” his convicted criminal sister is quite deservedly subject to whilst elsewhere on Twitter, the @RealGhislaine account his family controls continues to bang on about the “biased” juror ‘Scotty David.’
Found unsurprisingly guilty on 29th December 2021 of enticing, grooming and sexually abusing underage girls with Jeffrey Epstein, ‘The Bouncing Czech’s’ decidedly deviant daughter faces upto 60 years in prison when she is finally sentenced on the 28th June 2022 and yet again today we ask of her: “Will you finally trade in a few of your co-conspirators and name some names?”
Pictured top – Paedophile Ghislaine Maxwell having her breasts massaged by the since croaked paedophile Jeffrey Epstein whilst sat on the ‘Lolita Express’ with the also since croaked paedophile Jean-Luc Brunel.
Names in the firing line most obvious from Ghislaine’s filthy ‘Little Black Book’ as she seeks to minimise her sentence
- Alexander Acosta
- Woody Allen
- Ehud Barak
- Tom Barrack
- Jean-Luc Brunel
- Naomi Campbell
- President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary
- Alan Dershowitz
- Glenn Dubin and his wife Eva
- Bill Gates
- Geordie Greig
- Lord Mandelson
- Marvin Minsky
- George J. Mitchell
- Rupert Murdoch
- Peter Nygård
- Bill Richardson III
- Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- Kevin Spacey
- Jes Staley
- Ken Starr
- President Donald Trump and his potentially trafficked wife Melania
- Ivana Trump
- Chris Tucker
- Harvey Weinstein
- Leslie Wexner
- Prince Andrew, Duke of York and his live-in ex-wife Sarah, Duchess of York
Examples of rotten-to-her-core Ghislaine Maxwell’s deviancy
Proof that “wannabe insane” (but in fact just clearly acting up) Ghislaine Maxwell is well evidenced. That she’s as trustworthy as Pinocchio is provided by the facts:
- The croaked paedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-bestie used invented names whilst on the run in the summer of 2019 including Jennifer Marshall and Jen Marshall.
- Maxwell’s purchase of a house ironically called ‘Tuckedaway’ is indicative of her clearly giving the justice system the proverbial middle finger. Whilst living there, she “demonstrated willingness and sophisticated ability to live in hiding,” according to prosecutors.
- When the FBI arrived at ‘Tuckedaway’ to arrest her, Maxwell tried to flee and was also found with a mobile telephone wrapped in aluminium tin foil – a tactic used by criminals seeking to make their devices untraceable.
- When arrested, Maxwell was discovered along with a “security company staffed with former members of the British military guard” whom had been hired by her brother.
- Of her antics during her arrest, the FBI declared: “[She made] a seemingly misguided effort to evade detection… by law enforcement.”
- Of why they decided to hold her in custody, Audrey Strauss, the acting U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York declared: “The government respectfully submits that the defendant cannot meet her burden of overcoming the statutory presumption in favour of detention. There are no conditions of bail that would assure the defendant’s presence in court proceedings in this case. Accordingly, any application for bail should be denied.”
- When asked by the FBI which countries she was a citizen of, supposedly insane Maxwell arrogantly replied: “[I am a citizen of] TerraMar.” TerraMar is a non-existent place.
- Maxwell is a citizen of three countries: The United Kingdom, France and the United States of America. After her arrest, prosecutors pointed out France “does not extradite its citizens to the United States pursuant to French law.”
- She also has strong connections with Israel and her equally deviant father is buried there on the Mount of Olives.
- The 95-page address book – generally incorrectly referenced as Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘little black book’ – compiled by Maxwell and filled with countless friends of hers. It totals 1,971 individual names and provides clear indication of her ties and connections to powerful people across the globe.
- Maxwell has huge cash resources and has previously cited the ability to offer up £21.1 million ($28.5 million, €24.6 million or درهم7 million) and likely has other funds that have not yet even been declared.
- Maxwell has the qualifications and ability to pilot submarines and aside from that and her husband Scott Borgerson’s maritime connections, the pair have links to plenty of wealthy people who could speed the alleged mucky madam away in a covert fashion using such vessels.
- Mr Borgerson claimed to be “an ex-military man” during the time the couple were purchasing ‘Tuckedaway’ and was previously in the U.S. Coast Guard. It is obvious that such skills would be useful to his wife if she were to go on the run.
- Maxwell appeared in a photoshopped image released to the press by an associate in August 2019. The image featured a bus stop with an advert that had never been shown at that location.
- The Maxwell family have hired body doubles to try and deceive the media and authorities as to rotten-to-her-core Ghislaine Maxwell’s location.
- Maxwell did not even tell her own family she had been married to her now estranged husband Scott Borgerson since 2016 prior to her arrest.
- Maxwell’s lawyer’s release of the image of her with a black eye – which they claimed to have been caused by abuse by guards – turned out to be an example of fake news. She had actually simply suffered from an eye infection.
- Of Maxwell, her very own friend, the fruitcake Lady Victoria Hervey once tellingly declared: “I don’t think anyone is going to find her. She’s gone far away. She’s a bit like a James Bond character. She’s quite a unique person and I don’t believe anyone is going to find her… I don’t think we will ever see her again, it’s going to be like Robert Maxwell continued; she will continue that family mystery.” Clearly, ‘Lady Herpes’ wasn’t bang on the nail on that one (not that she is ever bang on the nail ever).
- Proecutors have declared Maxwell has “the resources and skills to flee prosecution and added: “She is an extreme risk of flight.”
- Judge Nathan has previously declared of Robert Maxwell’s daughter: “[There are] no combination of conditions that can reasonably assure her appearance [if she is granted bail].”