In yet again making it all about his anything but sorry self and tittle-tattling about his delusional worries about his personal security, the PR peddler for the Duchess of Sussex that is the maniac Omid Scobie yet again shows himself as nothing but a prized pillock and prat
Some people make it their life’s work to laud those that do good whilst others make it their life’s work to bring down those that behave improperly. In many ways both sets of people – and some fall into both categories variously – are to be celebrated, but then there are those that simply have to connect anything to their not at all relevant in any way to anything narrative’s to themselves.
Unsurprisingly yet again showing himself as the ultimate example of such yesterday, the rotten-to-his-core PR peddler for the Duchess of Sussex that is the maniac Omid Scobie turned a story about who ought to pay for royal security into a fantasy about his worries about his own personal security.
In a rabid rant for Yahoo! News, the – just like the deranged duchess he so toadily cosies up to – the one-time mate of the glamour model Jodie Marsh whinged and whined and then whimpered:
“I witness a lot myself, too. Thanks to a never-ending stream of false tabloid tales calling me the couple’s ‘close friend’ or ‘spokesman,’ I regularly receive an extension of their online threats. The messages range from extreme racism to disturbingly violent scenes involving the likes of dismemberment, car accidents and rape. They always get forwarded to the police.”
Deservedly called out on many an occasion by amongst others The Steeple Times favourite Sadie Quinlan (AKA ‘Yankee Wally’), the leading apologist for the drippy Duke and Duchess of Sussex revealed earlier this month that he’d be dribbling out more drivel on behalf of the delusional duo in a new book to be published by Harper Collins.
Clearly aimed at countering the deserved hatchet job done by Tom Bower’s Revenge: Meghan, Harry and the War between the Windsors, this as yet untitled tittle-tattling trash, according to its avaricious author, will focus on “a new chapter of the royal story and feature unique insight, deep access and exclusive revelations… [that will] have the world talking.”
Desperate to scavenge anything he can from the car wreck that is the frankly increasingly boring ‘story’ of the modern day ‘Mr and Mrs Wallis Simpson,’ Scobie should (but of course won’t) finally realise one thing: The world’s laughing at this ludicrous arse-licker and not with him and his birdbrained bosses. It’s time all three of them did something else: It’s high time the lot of them bloody well bogged off.
Can anyone solve a problem like ‘MeGain’?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was proven untrue when a photo of the pair 13 years ago emerged.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The former Meghan Markle has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice. Any answer to such allegations, ‘MeGain’?
- Who did this wicked wench meet first? Prince Andrew or Prince Harry?
- Was the Duchess of Sussex ever associated in any way with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in the 2000s and 2010s?
- What exactly defines the relationship between the Duchess of Sussex and Omid Scobie and Markus Anderson? Is it social, financial or is there something more to it?
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.