Lady Victoria Hervey’s latest airing to share irrelevant claims about Ghislaine Maxwell simply show her lack of connection with the real story; this tedious twerp ought to now learn the art of silence
Lady Victoria Hervey is like herpes. She’s just something nobody in their right mind would want to have and in her appearance on last night’s Ghislaine, Prince Andrew and the Paedophile this washed-up wastrel yet again stuck her never welcomed cloven hooves straight into the proverbial.
Supposedly – according to her, but not confirmed by him – a short-lived lover of non-sweating Prince Andrew and rejected as “too old” – according to her, but not confirmed by him – by the since croaked paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, Lady Victoria Hervey is better known for having had a “drunken” threesome with Mel B and her then husband Stephen Belafonte. She’s also known for getting her kit off and cavorting topless on yachts, but what this blonde bimbo most certainly isn’t is an expert worthy of quoting about current affairs.
In reeling this airhead out as one of her main sources on the 45-minute long ITV show, presenter Ranvir Singh well and truly scraped the bottom of a very murky barrel and produced a show that was deservedly condemned as “not in-depth” by The Guardian and nothing but a “rehash with nothing new to add” by The Telegraph subsequently this morning.
Going further and giving the documentary just 2 out of 5 stars as a rating, The Telegraph’s arts and entertainment editor Anita Singh added:
“What else could explain the presence of Lady Victoria Hervey, a Nineties socialite who has given several interviews about her friendship with Maxwell and whose contribution here extended to defending the Prince’s desire for female company after his divorce: ‘At the end of the day, he’s only a man, and he’s male, right? I don’t think anyone can expect him to just be a monk in a monastery.’ Presenter Ranvir Singh couldn’t do much with the well-worn material… This story deserves more serious treatment.”
Correctly, responding to an article by the Daily Mail, ‘Shane from Spain’ rightly hit-the-nail-on-the-head when he queried: “’Young and naïve’ becomes ‘older and stupid’ and trying hard to stay relevant! What is up with this woman? If she really had anything to add, she would have been on the witness list. Vile person seeking 15 minutes more attention.”
Elsewhere yesterday prior to the documentary airing, Lady Victoria Hervey appeared on Lorraine and offered – with her trademark twerp “you knows” and “ums” and “ers” – yet more drivel about her “former friends” Epstein and Maxwell. She opined:
“To be honest, urm, I think [Ghislaine] was, urm, a victim. I mean she is a victim and she was a victim that then became, urm, the accomplice, urm, as her role changed in that relationship when they were no longer together. You know, urm, she switched sides, urm, one would say. But, urm, I do see her as a victim as well.”
“Yeah, at the time, you know, I was really, you know, the It Girl of London. On the social scene, everyone knew me. I was at, you know, every dinner, event, so it was kind of a plus having me on her list, you know, of people to invite. It sort of probably kept it more interesting, you know, for all of the men, you know, she was entertaining.”
“I had fun, I guess, at the time and I was so naïve and people in my social situation that were really young, of course, we were going to get taken advantage of. You know, models got taken advantage of all the time. We were just a sort of pretty face to have to entertain people, but you know, erm, I was definitely one of the luckier ones and I’m, erm, aware of that.”
“For me, it just seemed like fun at the time… The early 2000s, you know, people wanted Ghislaine and Jeffrey for their events, you know.”
“I did follow some of the trial, but, you know, I was a bit disappointed as I don’t think we really learnt anything new and I feel there was kind of a lot of detachment from it because there were no actual cameras allowed and so no one’s even really seen pictures of her.”
“Like, you know, it’s just been sketches and she hasn’t named, you know, any new names yet and I’m hoping for the people involved, for a lesser jail sentence, it’s possible she will start giving out some names. I, erm, don’t think we’re quite we’re there yet with the jury members as well.”
Concluding and frankly not adding much to the narrative of this sordid story, Lady Victoria opined:
“[Ghislaine] unfortunately now is a scapegoat. There’s no one else to blame, so unfortunately for her, like, she is being taken down, erm, for what he’s done as well – which, well, you know, is not quite as fair as it could be, but that is the situation that she’s in right now.”
“She was really quite private about a lot, but obviously, you know, I mean, they were good friends and you can just tell by the body language when you see people who are good friends, you know, you know.”
“Erm, but, erm, I do not know about the sentencing, how many years they are going to give her.”
Classic clangers from privileged pillock and former ‘It Girl’ Lady Victoria Hervey
Described by the by-contrast lovely, late fellow ‘It Girl’ Tara Palmer-Tomkinson as “unpleasant” and “a right snob,” here is a woman who has come out with some of the most stupid statements ever. They include:
- “I am Lady Victoria Hervey – it doesn’t get more British than that.”
- “I don’t want to make enemies.”
- “Fuck BLM [Black Lives Matter].”
- “I’m not going to lie, I never wear [a face mask]… I storm out of any shop [that asks me to put one on].”
- “[I used to sell PPE at the start of the pandemic]… But I did a little pivot [and stopped]… I was selling it to hospitals, not to people out walking their dogs or shopping.”
- “[Asked: ‘Would you ever take the Covid vaccine?’]… No way! It’s a personal thing, and my mother’s had hers, but at my age I really believe in natural immunity.”
- “It’s completely hyped! The biggest worldwide conspiracy that ever happened.”
- “[It’s] Bill Gates’ goal to bring out this vaccine to depopulate the world… I’m not going to be a lab rat.”
- “Unless it’s champagne, I can’t handle it.”
- “I’m an A-list celebrity and this is a C-list party.”
- “I was the It Girl of London. On the social scene, everyone knew me. I was at every dinner event.”
- “If you were on the social scene in the 90s, and you were not in [Maxwell’s] address book, then you didn’t exist.”
- “I do have a day job.”
- “I was pretty much used as bait.”
- “I was young and naïve.”
- “My career always goes much better when I haven’t got a man.”
- “A baby is easy – you hand them over to a nanny!”
- “I’m kind of into star signs and I want my baby to have a sign that’s compatible with mine. It’s to plan though… We’ll just have to see… We’ll do the embryos and then I’ll figure out which month I’d like the baby to be born.”
- “[Of having six of her eggs frozen at a cost of £11,000]: I had a friend who was going to be my sperm donor. He was going to be involved in my child’s life, but as a friend, not a partner. And I was supposed to be pregnant now. But then Covid happened, which was a big blow, but looking back I’m really grateful I didn’t do it with that person.”
- “I’m not stupid. I’m not a dumb model.”
- “[I aim to become] the next Kate Winslet – but with class.”
- “I have had four past lives, three of them as a man. I was a composer in 17th-century Paris, I made materials in India and in Ancient Greece I was a famous politician. In Ancient Egypt I was keeper of the oils for the Pharaoh’s wife, and I love oils so it all kind of fits.”
- “I feel I’ve aged 100 years in lockdown. I’ve had Botox, of course.”
- “What annoys me is when these families have got like 12 children and we’re paying for these kids… They work out that they make more money being on the dole than having a job, they just laze around.”
- “The real irony of this is that the poor get poorer and the rich get richer.”
- “Travelling is in my blood, and so is liking luxurious things and spending.”
- “I haven’t given up on men, there are a few of them around, but I keep leaving every city I meet them in.”
- “Everyone from Europe wants to buy houses in LA.”
- “I was too old for Jeffrey Epstein… [He seemed] very charming… He was a very well-liked guy.”
- “I’m not one of those kind of girls, I don’t like going to dinners with ten models invited… I was very young and impressionable, Jeffrey was a very charismatic man.”
- “Epstein and Clinton were like brothers.”
- “Prince Andrew was the son of the Queen of England. Americans love that. Jeffery loved that. Bill Clinton loved that.”
- “Ghislaine and Jeffrey were like Batman and Robin.”
- “I haven’t seen [Ghislaine Maxwell] since September  at a friend’s baby shower… I don’t think anyone is going to find her. She’s gone far away. She’s a bit like a James Bond character. She’s quite a unique person and I don’t believe anyone is going to find her… I don’t think we will ever see her again, it’s going to be like Robert Maxwell continued; she will continue that family mystery.”
- “[Of the now notorious 2001 picture of Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell and Virginia Roberts]: Yeah, that was stupid.”
- “I had no idea what was going on [with Jeffrey Epstein]… It’s extraordinary it’s the case, it’s a wild story.”
- “I suddenly thought, I’m just Victoria Hervey… Horrible.”
Comments about over-privileged pillock Lady Victoria Hervey from MailOnline readers
- “Lady Victoria getting her five minutes of fame.”
- “This woman will do anything to be in the limelight as if anyone’s going to listen to a word she says using this opportunity to have another five minutes of fame”
- “Socialite, or in shortened version, leech.”
- “Socialite! Euphemism for ‘I have done nothing with my life other than go to parties paid for by other people! Job, work! How dare you use such vile and unpleasant words in my presence. You should be grateful that I’ve turned up!’”
- “An empty airhead seeking attention. 24 and naïve? I do not think so. Terrible interview.”
- “The landed gentry doing this type of interview is a very bad idea.”
- “ANOTHER example of our entitled upper classes… CRAP.”
- “How is this woman always 44 years old? … She’s at least 54 years old… She has been 44 for the past 20 years… 44? She’s at least 49… 44 + VAT… 44? And the rest!”
- “Oh no, it’s her again… Scurvy Hervey, the sailor’s call her. Below decks, she smells like Portsmouth at low tide, they say, and she’s been plumbed more often than Kentish Knock. Stay away boys, stay away.”
- “Been round the block more than a New York cab.”
- “Not ageing well… Skeletal… Knees don’t lie… Awful figure, looks like my ironing board.”
- “Gormless… Deluded old nobody… What the hell does this pointless woman do?”
- “Absolutely stuck up her own behind.”
- “Starting to think she is a bloke… I thought he’d transitioned? … That’s some lunchbox. Is she a he?”
- “This is the type of woman that would drive Macron wild.”
- “Please seek urgent medical help.”
- “Plank of wood springs to mind.”
- “No wonder she’s alone and childless… She’s got the body of a scrawny old woman.”
- “A life on earth with no reason. She would have been eaten and regurgitated in the wild.”
- “She always seems to be alone… Mel B disagrees.”
- “Bone idle woman. Doesn’t know what work is… Idle rich… Get a job you sponger… Has she ever worked a day in her pointless life?”
- “She’s not the sharpest tool in the shed is she?”
- “She’s talking her way into big trouble this one. She’s obviously not that bright, talking like this on national television.”
- “She’s a bum who lives off other people.”
- “She ain’t no lady.”
Lady Victoria’s irrelevance was shown by the programme. That was in itself very useful.
Well done Matthew, could not have done it better myself. Clearly not a fan….
She needs a good slap, but she’s probably used to birching. Does she like sheep also?
you’re advocating violence towards women?
What a shitty article. Blame the broadcasters I would say rather than her. And as for pulling out Mailonline commenters as a back-up to your views, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That’s really lame.
You look like the sort who fantasises about the old dog!!!!!!!!! You can have her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s NOT welcome Down Under!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet you would Rod. Eh?
At least you got a chuckle out of it.
If she was The It Girl my neighbor lady needs to be on the cover of Vogue.
People like her are really from another solar system.
What a bloody Air head, and one things for sure, she ain’t no lady.
Matthew is right to call out Lady Victoria as she is utterly ridiculous. I have seen her at work on the party circuit and it isn’t pleasant. She is clearly bitter that even Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein ultimately rejected her and the nonsense she’s talking now is irrelevant. The Telegraph writer is quite right about that and now horrible “Lazy V” should just shut her almighty gob and disappear.
Matthew I tried to watch Podcast 43 on Patreon last night Live with yourself and Shaun Atwood on Ghislaine Maxwell. I signed up a while ago but when I went on there couldn’t see anything on the G Maxwell trial.
Lady Victoria Hervey is vile and twisted and mentally unhinged. She needs to seek medical assistance urgently for her warped mind.