The moaning menace Duchess of Sussex’s claims that she was treated as a “bimbo” when working as a ‘briefcase girl’ just prove that she’s a blithering, blubbing bore
The mendacious menace formerly known as Meghan Markle just cannot help but play the victim.
In spite of living in a £14 million ($15.8 million, €16 million or درهم57.9 million) Montecito mansion most people could only dream of and having bagged a royal as her second – possibly third – husband, the Duchess of Sussex just cannot stop moaning and boy does she have the art of whining down to a tee.
In her latest tirade of tediousness, Prince Harry’s petulant partner told Paris Hilton on her Archetypes Spotify podcast that she was treated as a “bimbo” and not “valued specifically for her brain” whilst working on Deal or No Deal as a ‘briefcase girl.’
Yet again proving herself an attention seeker interested in only herself and not an interviewer interested in her subject, the petulant pest bored on:
“There was a very cookie-cutter idea of precisely what we should look like. It was solely about beauty – and not necessarily about brains. When I look back at that time, I’ll never forget this one detail: Moments before we’d get on stage, there was a woman who ran the show and she’d be there backstage, and I can still hear her. She couldn’t properly pronounce my last name at the time and I knew who she was talking to because she’d go, ‘Markle, suck it in! Markle, suck it in!’”
“And by the way, I was surrounded by smart women on that stage with me, but that wasn’t the focus of why we were there. I would end up leaving with this pit in my stomach knowing that I was so much more than what was being objectified on the stage. I didn’t like being forced to be all looks and little substance, and that’s how it felt for me at the time – being reduced to this specific archetype: the word ‘bimbo.’”
Predictably “me, me, me” in her manner, just as with her “me, me, me” speech in Manchester in September, here is a woman who’d do better to do just one thing. That thing? Learn the art of silence.
Twitter reacts to ‘Moaning Meg’ and brands her a total “bore”
What’s the truth about the stories that abound about the Duchess of Sussex?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was proven untrue when a photo of the pair 13 years ago emerged.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The wife of Prince Harry has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- Did the ‘Montecito Meddler’ meet Prince Andrew or Prince Harry first? Rumours abound that she could have spent time and holidayed with the former as long ago as 2001 and that her claim to have no prior knowledge of the royal family until 2016 is just utter baloney.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.