Maxed-out Duchess of Sussex provides proof that greed ain’t really that good and in telling “untruths” about THAT letter illustrates how warped her moral compass truly is
In the 1987 film Wall Street, the key moment that viewers will recall is Gordon Gekko’s “Greed is Good” speech. In it, Gekko – played by Michael Douglas – declares:
“Greed for a lack of a better word is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed terrifies, cuts through and captures the essence of evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms, greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upwards surge of mankind.”
One person who clearly has seized upon such and fixated her entire life living out this fallacy is the Duchess of Sussex – a decidedly wicked, self-serving woman whose entire being is devoted to the concept of “me, myself and I.”
First in her acting career, the former Meghan Markle trampled and trashed others to get to the top. She showed no mercy in this regard and with the help of her once bankrupted mother then decided to go after an even bigger prize: a royal.
To get there she used her father’s lottery winnings to get a perfectly decent education, dated and married several middle class men and then decided to ditch and ‘ghost’ these people when she got her claws into Prince Harry. He, being a deadbeat drip, fell for her hook, line and sinker and did as he was told and ditched even his closest friends; she, meanwhile, “ignored” her father even when he had two heart attacks and, as her half-sister Samantha Markle Grant has stated, “hurt everybody” in her birth family.
Once inside the royal fold, ‘MeGain’ realised that civic duty wasn’t on her agenda. ‘Murky Mucky’ – a woman who had claimed to have never even Googled the royal family prior to meeting her now husband yet allegedly went yachting with Prince Andrew prior to meeting his nephew – with the help of the likes of prattling PR peddler Omid Scobie then began spinning against the House of Windsor with allegations of racism and claims that she was not welcomed enthusiastically enough.
Not content with causing havoc and upset as Prince Philip approached death, ‘The Modern Day Mrs Windsor’ then took on the media and then uprooted her new family to Los Angeles in search of what she and her husband claimed to be a more private life.
Once settled in the luxury of their £11 million mansion in California, ‘Ginge’ and ‘Cringe’ set about contradicting all they’d previously declared by giving a tawdrily tacky interview to Oprah Winfrey and greedily and grubbily taking £110 million from Netflix and £37 million from Spotify, yet disgracefully still continued to bang on about their alleged mistreatment.
Now, with the Duchess of Sussex this week admitting to a court in London that she’d told an ‘untruth’ – with her declaring: “I apologise to the Court for the fact that I had not remembered these exchanges at the time. I had absolutely no wish or intention to mislead the Defendant or the Court” – it is time for this wicked wastrel woman to do one thing: Cease annoying the public by disappearing into obscurity forever.
Some questions that the mendacious minx that is the Duchess of Sussex ought to answer:
- What was the then Meghan Markle’s association with Prince Andrew prior to meeting Prince Harry? Are there any truths to allegations that she was caught cavorting with ‘Randy Andy’ on a yacht many years ago?
- Given ‘MeGain’ banged on about her friendship with Prince Andrew’s daughters prior to meeting Prince Harry in the infamous Oprah interview, is there really any truth to her having never Googled the royal family or researched them with a view to seeking them out?
- Did the then Meghan Markle really “ghost” her supposed chums Lizzie Cundy and Piers Morgan or are they both just getting rather carried away with their own attention seeking agendas?
- Prior to marrying into the royal family and since, has ‘MeGain’ “organised pap shots” of herself?
- Why did the Duchess of Sussex lie and claim she hadn’t met her half-sister in over 20 years when photographic evidence shows quite to the contrary 13 years ago?
- Why didn’t the Duchess of Sussex simply show herself to be a bigger person and make amends with her own father instead of going to war on him? If she had simply behaved with dignity and made one less enemy, wouldn’t she have been perceived as a far better person?
- What is the truth about the Duchess of Sussex’s mother’s past? Why are there no photographs of Doria Ragland in her time working in aviation, what is the truth about her bankruptcy and has she ever been to jail?
- Why is the Duchess of Sussex claiming that the royal family “silenced” her at the same time as repeatedly giving interviews to the international media and taking the dime of the hardly quiet Netflix and Spotify?
- Why are the Duke and Duchess of Sussex now suggesting they were “cut of financially” by the royal family when they previously stated they “wanted to be financially independent”?
- Why did the Duke and Duchess of Sussex moan about their security being “cut off” also when, in fact, Prince Charles ensured most generously that no such thing occurred?
- Why do ‘MeGain’ and her drip husband think they should be entitled to have the public pay for their security when they turned their backs on public duty for first “privacy” and then personal profit?
- If “convenient with the truth” to her core ‘MeGain’ wanted such a “simple life,” why did she seek out a career first in acting and then get herself into a relationship with a member of the royal family?
- Why, subsequently, did this woman with a desire for “ordinariness” then return to Los Angeles and sign deals with the likes of Disney, Netflix and Spotify?
- Has ‘MeGain’ ever used body doubles of herself and her son, Archie?
- Did the Duchess of Sussex make up that she had already been married to Prince Harry for three days when she walked down the aisle on 19th May 2018?
- How many times has ‘MeGain’ actually been married? Twice or three times?