As new theories about Elon Musk and Ghislaine Maxwell’s connections emerge, further new stories about the grubby groper’s deviancy follow involving Donald Trump and a Scottish madam
Like the case of the boy who repeatedly cried wolf, grubby groper Ghislaine Maxwell is someone whose word simply cannot be trusted.
Now, as she experiences the realities of her 20-year prison term, maybe, just maybe this wicked wench might name names before a June 2023 deadline if she wants to see her sentence reduced – and now, also, it seems powerful people are starting to get worried.
Yesterday, the jailed sex trafficker and mucky madam Miss Maxwell – AKA Mrs Scott Borgerson, ‘Jennifer Ellmax,’ ‘Jen Marshall,’ ‘Janet Marshall’ and just plain old ‘G’ – returned to the news when the Mirror’s United States editor Christopher Bucktin revealed that she supposedly “asked the Elon Musk to ‘destroy the Internet’ before [appearing with him in a now] notorious party photo.”
Taken in 2014 at a Vanity Fair party, the aforementioned snap of the billionaire Tesla CEO being, as he has claimed on Twitter, “photo-bombed” by the since disgraced pension pot plunderer’s daughter, it “has [also] been claimed,” captured a moment witnessed by an unnamed Vanity Fair employee.
Of it, this ‘source’ told the New York Times: “The pair chatted. Ms Maxwell asked if Mr Musk if there were a way to remove oneself from the Internet and encouraged Mr Musk to destroy [it].”
Continuing, Bucktin added that this unnamed magazine worker claimed that “Maxwell also allegedly asked why aliens had yet to make contact with humans.”
The source curiously claimed: “Musk replied that all civilisations eventually end – including Maxwell’s hypothetical alien one – and raised the possibility that humans are living in a simulation.”
Previously Musk has stated “don’t know [her] at all” of Jeffrey Epstein’s hideous henchwoman, whilst earlier this month The Guardian reported that a new book has suggested that Donald Trump has been doing his best to distance himself from the deviancy of his former friend.
According to the paper, author of Confidence Man: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking of America Maggie Haberman suggests that Trump asked campaign advisers at a meeting in July 2020 in the Oval Office: “You see that article in the [New York] Post today that mention me… She [GM] say anything about me?”
The paper’s Page Six story concerned quoted Steven Hoffenberg, the since deceased convicted Ponzi scheming mentor of Epstein, as saying: “Ghislaine thought she was untouchable – that she’d be protected by the intelligence communities she and Jeffrey helped with information: the Israeli intelligence services, and Les Wexner, who has given millions to Israel; by Prince Andrew, President Clinton and even by President Trump, who was well-known to be an acquaintance of her and Epstein’s.”
Elsewhere in other news, a Scottish madam has claimed she once received a call from Ghislaine Maxwell, but “refused to provide women for Jeffrey Epstein” according to the Daily Record.
Anna Gristina, from Kirkliston, West Lothian – who herself spent four months on remand at the Rikers Island prison in New York in 2012 for her involvement in a £6 million vice ring – told Radar Online “she ran a legitimate matchmaking service” and stated: “[Maxwell] called up from London to say she had a gentleman friend in Florida who likes company, but he likes younger girls and she heard I was very reputable and had the best models in the industry.”
She added: “”I was at a hockey game with my kids when the call came in. Afterward, I did a little digging and my friend told me to stay away. If I had known more at the time I would have turned him in.”
The fake and staged photographs associated with the mucky madam and her cohort Jeffrey Epstein
- 10th August 2022 – Fox News air a photoshopped image of Judge Bruce Reinhart sitting on a private plane with Ghislaine Maxwell. The original image had featured Jeffrey Epstein and had been doctored after Reinhart signed the arrant on the search of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate. Fox host Brian Kilmeade later tweeted: “This depiction never took place and we wanted to make clear that we were showing a meme in jest.”
- 29th April 2021 – Lawyers for Maxwell issue an image of her purportedly which they claimed to be her with a black eye. It turned out that the wicked wench had simply had an eye infection.
- 12th August 2019 – Pictured at an In-N-Out burger diner in Los Angeles, California in a clearly doctored shot. Photo of of the ‘Bouncing Czech’s’ deviant daughter taken allegedly by Leah Saffian.
- 5th December 2010 – Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew walking in New York. Of this the journalist who tracked the pair down with photographer Jae Donnelly, Annette Witheridge, told the Mirror: “My theory is Epstein wanted to be pictured. Why go out in the bitter cold for a quick walk around Central Park? I think Epstein was relying on the fact a photographer was outside. He would’ve known we were there, we weren’t trying to hide. He had been in prison and he wanted to rehabilitate his reputation. Who better to be seen with than the Queen’s son? He was saying to the world that Prince Andrew is my friend.”
- 10th March 2001 – Forever world-famous photo that cost Prince Andrew a payment of circa £12 million to a woman, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, he claimed never to have met taken at Miss Maxwell’s Kinnerton Street, Belgravia mews house. This infamous image has never been discredited in spite of claims from Prince Andrew and others.
Names in the firing line most obvious from Ghislaine’s filthy ‘Little Black Book’ as she seeks to minimise her sentence
Ghislaine Maxwell has until June 2023 to cooperate and thus “name names” if she wishes to see her sentence reduced.
Those Scott Borgerson’s estranged wife has been known to associate with – none of whom The Steeple Times is suggesting at this time as having been involved in any of her crimes, but whom she might seek revenge against for not offering her what she might consider enough public or even private support – include:
- Alexander Acosta
- Woody Allen
- Ehud Barak
- Tom Barrack
- Scott Borgerson (estranged husband, facing legal woes in connections with the non-payment of his wife’s vast legal bills)
- Jean-Luc Brunel (deceased)
- Naomi Campbell
- President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary
- Alan Dershowitz
- Glenn Dubin and his wife Eva
- Bernie Ecclestone
- Bill Gates
- Geordie Greig
- Countess of Iveagh (AKA Clare Guinness, Clare Hazell)
- Lord Mandelson
- Marvin Minsky
- George J. Mitchell
- Rupert Murdoch
- Elon Musk
- Peter Nygård
- Bill Richardson III
- Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- Kevin Spacey (who is currently involved in a civil sexual assault trial himself)
- Jes Staley
- Ken Starr
- President Donald Trump and his potentially trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein wife Melania
- Ivana Trump (deceased)
- Chris Tucker
- Harvey Weinstein
- Leslie Wexner
- Prince Andrew, Duke of York and his live-in ex-wife Sarah, Duchess of York
Thank you for this news.
Terrific article Matthew…I’m interested that list…that’s an efficiently compiled rogues gallery… I chuckled as I read down the page…how the mighty aren’t very mighty….
Great article, Matthew. I know there’s so much going on the planet right now, but I, for one, want to see all these pedos exposed!!!
Love the the video-oh-oh-oh 🤣🤣🤣
My god, it just never ends with this woman, it’s like Days of our lives.
I really hope she does name a few of the untouchables though.
Brilliant work Matthew. xx