WORLD EXCLUSIVE – ‘The Steeple Times’ interviews Samantha Markle – the sensible sister of the mendacious meddler formerly known as Meghan Markle – as she returns to Twitter courtesy of Elon Musk’s reopening of the social media network
Samantha Markle, like her father, did not choose the glare of public spotlight. Forced into it courtesy of her heartless half-sister ‘bagging’ Prince Harry in 2019 and then treated like a pariah by this mendacious meddling actress turned international nuisance, here is a lady who, like many, got quite disgracefully deplatformed by the woke wazzocks who formerly controlled Twitter.
Now, courtesy of Elon Musk taking ownership in the last week, the elder sibling of the Duchess of Sussex has been quite justifiably allowed to return to the medium.
Asked of what she thought of joining Kanye West in getting back into the Twittersphere, Ms Markle – who submitted court filings earlier this month that suggested she’d had her “life turned upside down by the royal sister’s faithful fans and others” – exclusively told The Steeple Times:
“Thank you so much Matthew! My dad is making good strides daily and that’s a blessing! Thank you for asking!”
“I am really happy to be on Twitter after being unjustly targeted and shut down by bots and trolls falsely reporting my account. Prior to that I was hacked out of several accounts, so they tried to spin information to look like I was circumventing.”
“Chris Bouzy and Twitter trolls bragged and took credit for getting me shut down.”
“The only time I was legitimately restricted on Twitter was for mentioning Ivermectin because I shared a medical article about it. Medical articles are not disinformation.”
“I’m glad that Elon musk is going to save free speech and [turn] Twitter into a greater platform than it has ever been. We can all have our opinions, and disagree. Elon Musk wants to make it fair for both the right and the left equally. Differing opinions and controversy make people think and grow.”
“If we all agreed, we would never grow. The free flow of information is critical to progress, and people should be allowed to process it independently rather than being censored or brainwashed.”
“I believe that this will be a historically positive change for our social and economic world. That free flow of information being taken out of the hands of the radically oppressive left will allow us to thrive as a society and as an economy. I think it’s going to be very exciting! I’d like to see Elon Musk buy Google!”
Somewhat controversially, before signing off, she added:
“And let’s not forget Donald Trump is going to get the world back on the right track.”
Watch out ‘MeGain’ – Your sensible sister Samantha was never going to be silenced and as much as you wish to spin out nonsense in Spare, the world will be watching and waiting as you yet again bring shame on the hapless House of Sussex.
Follow Samantha Markle on Twitter at @SammyMarkleReal.
What’s the truth about the stories that abound about the Duchess of Sussex?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been shown that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was proven untrue when a photo of the pair 13 years ago emerged.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The wife of Prince Harry has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- Did the ‘Montecito Meddler’ meet Prince Andrew or Prince Harry first? Rumours abound that she could have spent time and holidayed with the former as long ago as 2001 and that her claim to have no prior knowledge of the royal family until 2016 is just utter baloney.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated menace.