As noxious nonce Ghislaine Maxwell’s batshit bonkers brother Ian Maxwell bizarrely bangs on about the ‘murder’ of Jeffrey Epstein on an obscure San Francisco news channel, Matthew Steeples suggests this desperado would do better to learn the art of silence
As she rots in the clink, further evidence comes that Ghislaine Maxwell’s brother is getting increasingly desperate. This week, illustrating he isn’t being taken seriously elsewhere, Ian Maxwell turned to an obscure San Francisco news channel named KRON4 to tell yet more yarns about his mucky madam sex fiend sister.
In comments, subsequently shared only by the now little read website MSN, Mr Maxwell supposedly told KRON4’s Vicki Livakis:
“She wishes she had never met Jeff Epstein, and because the havoc that relationship has caused, not just Ghislaine, but really everybody that came in touch with him.”
“Basically, it was a stitch up from after Jeffrey Epstein died in US government custody when Bill Barr was Attorney General.”
“The only person to actually take the fall is Jeff Epstein, and he’s dead of course.”
“We don’t really know, the extent of what happened [on the night of 10th August 2019 at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York]. There, his own family thinks he was murdered. My sister thinks he was murdered.”
“If there are other people that have not yet come into the prosecution’s orbit, and who may be powerful people and don’t wish to be involved in this, somehow that they would find it. An ability to murder my sister or cause her to have an accident that looks like an accident but isn’t.”
“We are her family. We love her, we miss her, and we will support and defend her.”
Bizarrely also, Brian Basham, we can today reveal that the PR peddler the deviant daughter of the pension pot plunderer became so reliant on to push out piffle on her behalf prior to her conviction, has gone remarkably quiet in recent months. He appears to have given up on the paramour of his pen and left the donkey work to Ian and Kevin Maxwell instead.
In spite of threatening to confront me at the 2022 edition of CrimeCon in London (and then being a Cowary Custard no-show), Mr Basham seems to have given up on Twitter. Though not exactly popular there – a tittle-tattling spinner during the era of the British Airways ‘Dirty Tricks’ campaign against the equally rambunctious Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Atlantic – has not tweeted since 2nd July 2022 and not replied to a tweet since 14th September that year also.
Of this development, I today ask:
- Is Brian Basham still ‘working’ and is he in the pay of Ghislaine Maxwell?
- Has Basham been fired by the Maxwell family or did he quit before he was pushed?
- Does Basham still believe in the innocence of the convicted criminal sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell?
- Has Basham had an epiphany and realised that the wicked woman he so enthusiastically supported is actually just a monstrous sex trafficker and a boob groping audacious abuser?
Elsewhere on Thursday, in the wake of Jes Staley being sued by his former employers J. P. Morgan over his links to Epstein, the comedian Rosie O’Donnell was asked on TikTok: “Did you go to ‘Epstein Island’? Weren’t you on the flight log?” She curtly answered: “F**k no.”
Editor’s Note – Unlike as is the case in many publications, this article was NOT sponsored or supported by a third-party. Follow Matthew Steeples on Twitter at @M_Steeples.
The Truth & The Lies About Visitors To Little Saint James (AKA ‘Paedo Island,’ ‘Island of Sin’ and ‘Orgy Island’)
Jeffrey Epstein liked to call his island home ‘Little Saint Jeff’ rather than Little Saint James. He also owned the adjoining island of Great Saint James. Both remain for sale and though the price was £94.5 million ($125 million, €113.8 million or درهم459.1 million) in March 2022, it has now been revised to “price upon request.”
Rumours abound as to what went on the ‘Islands of Sin’ and false lists of names continue to do the rounds on social media. An analysis of such follows below:
Who has most definitely visited the ‘Paedo Islands’…
The following are confirmed to have been on the islands. This does NOT mean that they participated in anything nefarious, though, of course, several amongst their number have been convicted of exactly such:
- Miles and Cathy Alexander – who ran the islands’ management for the since croaked paedophile between 1999 and 2007 and who later claimed: “Our job was about discretion.”
- Prince Andrew.
- Ehud Barak.
- Per Bloomberg.
- Jean-Luc Brunel (deceased).
- Naomi Campbell.
- David Copperfield.
- Alan Dershowitz.
- Clementine Hambro.
- Stephen Hawking.
- Victim Virginia Roberts-Giuffre.
- Lawrence Knauss.
- Adam Perry Lang – who, for a time, was Epstein’s chef and who is now known as a “celebrity chef” in California.
- Lord Mandelson and his partner Reinaldo Avila da Silva.
- Ghislaine Maxwell.
- Victim Sarah Ransome.
- Claudia Schiffer.
- IT contractor Stephen Scully – who has identified various famous names he supposedly spotted whilst working there.
- Kevin Spacey.
- Jes Staley and his wife Debbie.
- Leslie Wexner.
Who may or may not have visited the ‘Paedo Islands’…
The following are often listed amongst those “rumoured” to have visited. Some names suggested are more far-fetched than others. These people may or may not have actually visited, but these people have neither confirmed nor denied either way:
- John Glenn.
- George Mitchell.
- President Obama.
- Itzhak Perlman.
- Roger Stone.
- Chrissy Teigen.
- Chris Tucker.
- Oprah Winfrey.
Who has been accused of visiting but publicly denied having been to the ‘Paedo Islands’…
These individuals have been very clear in their comments about accusations they visited Little Saint James:
- President Bill Clinton – who Virginia Roberts Giuffre recalls seeing there, but who has denied ever visiting.
- Rosie O’Donnell – who went as far as to say “f**k no” when asked.
- Kathy Griffin – who responded to suggestions by Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers that she’d been there with comments that included: “YOU GUYSSSSS? Ok, I guess I just gotta #laugh #Ridiculous… STILL WITH THESE NUT JOBS…I know. I know. I guess I just gotta laugh.”
- Chelsea Handler – who has, however, admitted to having had dinner with Epstein at his New York ‘Paedo Palace.’
Who has been falsely accused of visiting the ‘Paedo Islands’…
These peoples’ names regularly do the rounds as having visited, but though they have not publicly responded, evidence suggests they did not actually visit:
- Bill Gates – who did meet Epstein on several occasions, but did not visit the islands.
- Tom Hanks.
- President Donald Trump – who did, however, fly on Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ and who spent time with him in Palm Beach on multiple occasions most definitely.
Too bad GM can’t be forced to give up the list so we all know the truth once and for all.
As much as I despise Obama & his wife, I highly doubt this story about him. He set racism back more than several Presidents. before him,spied on American citizens,had a hand in 2 America being slaughtered in Benghazi, & the Russia collusion hoax. This is the only thing I don’t believe about him though.
Barack obiden! The worst President in a hundred years. Anti american,anti Semite but great for Iran & Benghazi.
One’s not allowed to criticize an Obama here? I thought opposing opinions were allowed here?🤔