Second part of interview with Matthew Steeples by Shaun Attwood about the former Meghan Markle watched over 25,000 times in 24 hours since it aired after first part is watched 160,000 times; Steeples again condemns hapless Prince Harry and his malignant menace wife
Having attracted 159,000 views for the first part of what has been titled Meghan Markle Expose: Part I, Matthew Steeples, editor-in-chief of The Steeple Times, returned to the small screen on Monday for Meghan Markle Expose: Part II with a 1:19:30-minute interview with the popular podcaster Shaun Attwood.
Aired on YouTube, the segment followed-up on topics discussed in the first part, but moved the narrative along to what might happen at King Charles III’s coronation on 6th May 2023.
Amongst topics discussed were:
- Will or will not the Duke and Duchess of Sussex attend the coronation of King Charles on 6th May given the fallout from Spare?
- If they do attend, what might their roles at that event be given they, like Prince Andrew, are no longer “working royals”?
- What will be the situation if they do show-up, given the offensive comments they’ve made about amongst others the Queen Consort and the Prince and Princess of Wales?
- What is the story behind the $10 million donation to Archewell and who is the mystery donor?
- Could the truth of that donation relate more to tax affairs than to charitable motives?
- What are the most recent developments in the case of Markle v Markle? Will the Duke and Duchess of Sussex be forced into handing over documentation from the Oprah interview and information about Finding Freedom and Spare?
- What is the situation in the court case of Broughty v Boozy? Are the wheels falling off for Christopher Boozy after his Netflix appearance for Meghan and Harry?
- What year was Meghan born? Was she born 4th August 1981 and is thus 41 or is she actually as old as 45?
- Was Meghan a bully at college and was there a ‘hazing’ incident in which she allegedly glued the eyelashes of another girl whilst at Northwestern University, Chicago in the early 2000s?
- Was the then Meghan Markle a “wild child” in those university years and prior and not little Miss Innocent campaigner as she now claims? “Burger King binger”, fake IDs, wild parties.
- Why does Meghan associate with alleged bullies like Ellen DeGeneres given the proven “toxic workplace culture” that was proven when 10 former employees made accusations and 3 executives were made to leave?
- Are Meghan and Harry being shunned by the powerful famous people they once coveted or are they just choosing to keep under the radar until the coronation is dealt with?
- What is the truth of Meghan suggesting the Princess of Wales “was not a hugger” after the embrace with her ex-history teacher?
- Does Prince Harry deserve criticism over the way Saha Walpole – the “awkward sex in a field” lady – was not told that he’d be writing about her in his book Spare?
- Does the situation that follow illustrate that Prince Harry is just selfish and inconsiderate?
- Does it show that he puts his personal profile and personal profit above all else?
Over 400 comments have already been received in response to the aired episode and amongst them were remarks including: “Thank you for getting the truth out there. This is what people need to listen to” and “Matthew is correct; so many don’t want to see them at the coronation.”
Going further, Brian Pollard added: “A possible resolution: Andrew and Harry should make a formal public apology and may then be allowed to attend the coronation (seated marginally). Meghan Markle should stay home” whilst Jonathan Bach concluded: “Can you imagine that heifer showing her radioactive smile at the coronation? The whole world would jointly throw-up.”
Elsewhere yesterday on the UK Royal Reels channel in a 3:41-minute feature, the first part of Meghan Markle Expose was given a worthy mention. In a feature titled: “Spot on!” the channel examined, the channel commended the interview with the presenter observing: “Steeples brought reliable news about Meghan to the interview… Steeples did not hold back on airing his thoughts. He goes through many theories about Meghan’s recent disappearance.” It can be watched below.
Editor’s Note – Unlike as is the case in many publications, this article was NOT sponsored or supported by a third-party. Follow Matthew Steeples on Twitter at @M_Steeples.
Follow Shaun Attwood on Twitter at @shaunattwood.
What’s the truth about the stories that abound about the Duchess of Sussex?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha Markle, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was untrue given a photo of the pair together 14 years ago proves quite to the contrary.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The wife of Prince Harry has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- What’s the truth about Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland? Is this clearly equally manipulative woman an honest and decent citizen or is she a jailbird who has spent time in the clink?
- Did the ‘Montecito Meddler’ meet Prince Andrew or Prince Harry first? Rumours abound that she could have spent time and holidayed with the former as long ago as 2001 and that her claim to have no prior knowledge of the royal family until 2016 is just utter baloney.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.
God bless ya, Matthew. Keep up the good work
Excellent interview. You brought up things I was unaware of. Looks like she was a bit of a bully all her life. You’re 💯% correct when you said she needs crisis intervention. She’s gotten away with way to much all her life. She’s always gotten her way & @ this point I’m not sure anything would of could change that lowlife rich trashbag..I have a huge problem.finding ANY sympathy or empathy for her. She’s just hurt tio many people @ this juncture. Called an entire country/ Commonwealth racists,bullied 3 year old Princess Charlotte, bullied Catherine. To this day I do not believe she gave birth to Archie or lilli. This my opinion only, believe she borrows children for photo ops. Absolutely no sympathy for that trashy thing. Oh yeah,.about the banana pic, bet she has lots of experience if ya catch my drift. 😂😂😂😂😅😅😅😅
It is looking to me like Meghans’ supporters belong to a body of people who have their own ax to grind. They are for the most part young reformers who like Mrs. Harrys’ strident disregard for the establishments natural cache. This leaves out almost everything of seasoned value and stomps on our myths ….myths are as important as spread sheets although, not as bossy …I’m just sayin’..🙃