Lady Victoria Hervey shows herself to be a contradictory cretin by selling PPE but refusing to wear a mask herself; she fails to mention her ex-lover Prince Andrew or links to Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell
In June 2020, we made Lady Victoria Hervey our ‘Moron of the Moment’ after she stupidly stated “f**k black lives matter” and yesterday this one-time chum of mucky madam Ghislaine Maxwell went and slammed her non-woke wellies in the proverbial again in an interview with the Daily Mail’s Francis Hardy.
A short-lived lover of non-sweating Prince Andrew, yet rejected (she claims) as “too old” by his now croaked paedophile ‘bestie’ Jeffrey Epstein, the brainbox with more knowledge than scientists that is Lady Victoria told Hardy of COVID-19:
“It’s completely hyped! The biggest worldwide conspiracy that ever happened.”
“I’m not going to lie, I never wear [face masks]… The security guard in [a] shop called me over and told me I had to leave because I didn’t have one on. I stormed out… I believe in natural immunity… [It’s] Bill Gates’ goal to bring out this vaccine to depopulate the world.”
Going further and aside from declaring: “I’m not going to be a lab rat,” Lady Victoria – who herself ran a business selling PPE at the start of the pandemic – excused the fact that no sane man would want her by adding: “It’s really hard to have relationships in LA.”
This half-witted wench then banged on about getting herself a sperm donor, “cried” about Lady Gaga’s dogs being abducted (but made no mention of the poor dog walker who himself got shot) and sadly for Brits, announced that soon she’ll be returning to our shores.
God help us all and please now, Los Angeles – Keep ‘Lady Twit Girl,’ we’ll be forever grateful.
Pictured top: Lady Victoria Hervey with the deservedly currently incarcerated alleged sexual abuser and trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell. The charming delight that was the late Tara Palmer-Tomkinson described the former as “unpleasant” and “a right snob.”
Classic clangers from former ‘It Girl’ Lady Victoria Hervey
- “I am Lady Victoria Hervey – it doesn’t get more British than that.”
- “Unless it’s champagne, I can’t handle it.”
- “I’m an A-list celebrity and this is a C-list party.”
- “I do have a day job.”
- “My career always goes much better when I haven’t got a man.”
- “A baby is easy – you hand them over to a nanny!”
- “I’m kind of into star signs and I want my baby to have a sign that’s compatible with mine. It’s to plan though… We’ll just have to see… We’ll do the embryos and then I’ll figure out which month I’d like the baby to be born.”
- “I’m not stupid. I’m not a dumb model.”
- “[I aim to become] the next Kate Winslet – but with class.”
- “I have had four past lives, three of them as a man. I was a composer in 17th-century Paris, I made materials in India and in Ancient Greece I was a famous politician. In Ancient Egypt I was keeper of the oils for the Pharaoh’s wife, and I love oils so it all kind of fits.”
- “I feel I’ve aged 100 years in lockdown. I’ve had Botox, of course.”
- “What annoys me is when these families have got like 12 children and we’re paying for these kids… They work out that they make more money being on the dole than having a job, they just laze around.”
- “The real irony of this is that the poor get poorer and the rich get richer.”
- “Travelling is in my blood, and so is liking luxurious things and spending.”
- “I haven’t given up on men, there are a few of them around, but I keep leaving every city I meet them in.”
- “Everyone from Europe wants to buy houses in LA.”
- “I was too old for Jeffrey Epstein… [He seemed] very charming… He was a very well-liked guy.”
- “I’m not one of those kind of girls, I don’t like going to dinners with ten models invited… I was very young and impressionable, Jeffrey was a very charismatic man.”
- “I haven’t seen [Ghislaine Maxwell] since September  at a friend’s baby shower… I don’t think anyone is going to find her. She’s gone far away. She’s a bit like a James Bond character. She’s quite a unique person and I don’t believe anyone is going to find her… I don’t think we will ever see her again, it’s going to be like Robert Maxwell continued; she will continue that family mystery.”
- “I had no idea what was going on [with Jeffrey Epstein]… It’s extraordinary it’s the case, it’s a wild story.”
- “I suddenly thought, I’m just Victoria Hervey… Horrible.”
- “I don’t want to make enemies.”
Send Vixen Vicky Down Under so I can put her over my knee and get out the birch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She needs the discipline she plainly wasn’t given by her wayward family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe just stay in the USA, and you can shack up with Harry and Megainmore. You are a complete waste of space.
Isn’t she James Stunt’s favourite? He was always tagging her. They belong together.
She’s well known as cheap and a taker. She needs to end this on a more positive note and put a sock in her gob.
She’s both. I know firsthand.
The Queen should have stripped this strange family of their titles long ago.
Let her get Covid! Let’s see how she likes that.
She is a woman of no integrity and no brain.
She is not a TWIT, she’s a TWERP!
What is the thought process of people who refuse to wear masks? It’s one of the great mysteries of modern times, and ther’s a PhD thesis, frankly, in trying to fugure it out. Ethel says, “Let her get COVID”, but it doesn’t work that way, they give it to other people who die of it.
She needs dousing in slurry
Wow, never seen such hate for a Lady who just wants to give her opinion. Even if you dont agree, you dont have to hate on her. She has not hurt anyone and seems charming in some ways. She has done some wonderful charity work in the past, and like all of us are frustrated with covid. I got you back Lady V.
At last a voice of reason. She hasn’t done any harm to anybody. Her opinions she has every right to. If she doesn’t like BLM so what? Many of us were heartily sick of it too. Such hate shown in these comments sometimes. Just sad.
The only “charity” work she does is for her own bloody self! She’s like tinpot banger Baroness Meyer… Charity begins at home for these wenches!
Haha Lady V. Kinda like her!