Is it that mind-blowing that the Duchess of Sussex thinks she’s helping her cause with her latest antics? Isn’t this just instead yet another predictable example of her showing her truly self-serving character?
Deservedly condemned by Tom Bower in Revenge: Meghan, Harry and the war between the Windsors and hinted at as potentially a “yacht girl” for Prince Andrew by Kirby Sommers in July, the mendacious minx formerly known as Meghan Markle has very predictably scored multiple further own goals in recent days. Why, given her past form, anyone is surprised however is quite beyond comprehension.
Aside from condescendingly comparing herself to Nelson Mandela – for which she unsurprisingly got slammed by the late South African president’s grandson Zwelivelile Mandela – the Duchess of Sussex was also called out as not having “an iota of common sense” by the New York Post’s Maureen Callahan.
Going further, in an opinion piece widely saluted titled “Toddler and tiara: Meghan Markle STILL throwing tantrums about royal family,” Callahan added:
“This woman has nothing to say. She has nothing to offer, no original thoughts or guiding philosophy, no earthly reason to be taking so much money from, and so much space in, the mainstream media she so clearly despises.”
Summing her up as “the Greta Garbo of Montecito,” a new “Queen of All Things Sufferable” and “the Petulant Princess,” the award winning “Top 50 Power Women 2016” journalist amongst other things suggested:
“I must concede her lone accomplishment here: Just when you think Meghan Markle can’t get any more delusional, she outdoes herself. Her self-regard runs in direct opposition to her waning relevance. She clearly has no real friends left — or even decent publicists… Meghan is an inveterate liar.”
“What will make Meghan happy? Hell if she knows. The only solace she finds from this existential torment, it seems, is sitting for fancy photo shoots and talking to friendly journalists.”
“Left to her own devices here, Meghan returns to her default mode, perseverating over the Queen’s refusal to give her and Harry everything they wanted: namely, to monetize [sic] their royal status while owing nothing in public service.”
“’I think forgiveness is really important,’ Meghan says, adding that she has ‘a lot to say until I don’t. Sometimes, as they say, the silent part is still part of the song.’ Meghan Markle, two very weary nations beg you: Please. Be that silent part.”
Though outrage at the conduct of the Duchess of Sussex and ultimately also her drip of a husband towards the Queen and other members of both the House of Windsor and her own birth family is understandable, this ridiculous woman is simply incapable of accepting that it is her that is at fault. It seems that ambitious and audacious ‘MeGain’ will stop at nothing to achieve her next goal – the keys to the White House.
Can anyone solve a problem like ‘Mind-Blowing MeGain’?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was proven untrue when a photo of the pair 13 years ago emerged.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The former Meghan Markle has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.