As the ‘Sussex Squad’ yet again get rightly called out on Twitter, shameless socialist Jeremy Corbyn bizarrely leaps to the multi-millionaire’s defence; with an unlikely friend like him, who needs enemies?
This morning, as is so often the case, the ‘Sussex Squad’ and their mistress-in-chief the Duchess of Sussex trended on Twitter. There is nothing surprising about that – given the public’s clear dislike for the meddling menace formerly known as Meghan Markle – but now, it seems, the wicked wench has gone and got herself an unlikely super-fan: Labour’s worst ever leader, Jeremy Corbyn.
Speaking to Aaron Bastani, the co-founder of the left-wing media organisation Novara Media, on Tuesday ‘Jezza’ remarked:
“I had very nice chats with Harry and Meghan… Very interesting, interesting. Harry’s life, Harry’s life has always been totally in the public eye, but a former serving officer and so on in the armed forces and Meghan, I think, is very interesting, a very clear-thinking woman, I’ve got a lot of time for her.”
“[She’s not been treated so badly] in the last few days, in the last few days it’s been alright for the last few days. They’ve been quite warm towards her, but she, erm, before that, I think the treatment of her has been appalling.”
“It’s led by the media wanting to, erm, I don’t know why, they just wanted to build her up into a negative figure, which she’s not. She is an intelligent, thoughtful woman.”
“I absolutely think there’s a racial component to it, absolutely, yeah. I do.”
“I mean, erm, who? Why? That’s speculation, but you know, she is a very able person and she’s got a great contribution to make and lots of radical ideas. She’s a good speaker, good, good.”
“I think that’s what the stress is [a career outside her marriage]… Well, the Duke of Edinburgh always called it ‘The Firm’ because they should be, click, like that. [She wasn’t up that]… NOPE! That’s what I understand, yeah.”
“Like that, where there’s any family stress, it’s very difficult to cope with. Look at it from the human point of view.”
Who’d have thought a far-left socialist and a woman living in a £14 million mansion in Montecito would end up besties? They say stranger things happen, but in this curious case they most certainly already have.
What’s the truth about the stories that abound about the Duchess of Sussex?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was proven untrue when a photo of the pair 13 years ago emerged.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The wife of Prince Harry has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- Questions remain also as to what engagement the duchess has had with meddlers such as Christopher Bouzy, Omid Scobie and her other ‘Sussex Squaddies’ and also as to what her deals with the likes of Netflix and Spotify involve her ‘spilling.’
- Did the ‘Montecito Meddler’ meet Prince Andrew or Prince Harry first? Rumours abound that she could have spent time and holidayed with the former as long ago as 2001 and that her claim to have no prior knowledge of the royal family until 2016 is just utter baloney.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.