As the Duchess of Sussex supposedly turns 41, pundits question whether this is yet another example of her “convenient truths” and suggest she could actually be now aged 45
Today marks, if you believe her nonsensical narrative, the 41st birthday of the Duchess of Sussex. Today, if you don’t believe her narrative and side with her estranged sister Samantha, it is actually the wicked woman formerly known as Meghan Markle’s 45th birthday.
Described as “having a very conflicted relationship with the truth” on many matters on Quora and accused again this week by crusading author Kirby Sommers of having met Prince Andrew and his since croaked paedophile mates Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell prior to hooking up with Prince Harry, here is a woman whose age is estimated as high as 46 – five years older than she herself claims.
Accused also of having “fabricated past stories to bolster her career as an actress,” the now wife of Prince Harry’s claimed, aged 13 at the time, that she kissed a boy also aged 13 when they both attended a summer camp in Santa Monica. Given, that ‘boy,’ “honour winning entertainer and author” Joshua Silverstein, is listed as having been born in 1977, that would make the pair of them 45 and most certainly not 41.
Today, as some wish her a happy birthday and others wish she’d just disappear forever into obscurity, it is time for some answers. Come on alleged ‘yacht girl’ Meghan, it’s time for the truth; how old, actually, are you?
Can anyone solve a problem like ‘MeGain’?
- What year was Meghan Markle actually born in? Is she 41 and born in 1981 or is she 45 and born in 1977 as has variously been claimed?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was proven untrue when a photo of the pair 13 years ago emerged.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The former Meghan Markle has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.