Ghislaine Maxwell’s contradictory whining about “rotten” food and prison guards who both abuse and “play-peek-a-boo” with her illustrate she shares her deceased dad’s deviancy
Aside from “blowing kisses” to her sister in court last week and allegedly heading towards a plea of insanity to try and postpone her trial, Ghislaine Maxwell has yet again been playing up. Here, indeed, is an example of someone who has never considered the concept of “if you’re in a hole, you stop digging.”
Predictably printed by the Mail on Sunday – a paper linked to her Daily Mail editor chum Geordie Greig and ultimately owned by the Rothermere family – alleged mucky madam Maxwell yesterday gave an “exclusive” prior to this week’s jury selection in which she clearly contradicted herself.
After pathetically bleating that she has been “abused” by prison guards “who make her life a misery,” the wicked wastrel bizarrely stated:
“I play peek-a-boo, hiding behind pillars and the guards join in. There are always smiles all round. Then I have a ‘monster move’ where I raise my hands and growl and they do it back. We laugh.”
Aside from that hardly sounding “abusive,” going further, Maxwell moaned:
“I have been assaulted and abused for almost a year and a half.”
“I have not had a nutritious meal in all that time. I haven’t slept without lights on – fluorescent lights that have damaged my eyes – or been allowed to sleep without constant interruptions.”
“I am weak, I am frail. I have no stamina. I am tired. I don’t even have shoes which fit properly. They feed me rotten food. One apple had maggots in it. I have not been allowed to exercise.”
“In my most recent court appearance, I was in leg irons for more than 12 hours and had to climb up and down stairs with my arms and legs shackled to my waist. My ankles are raw.”
“I was given a pat-down so aggressive and violent, my underwear found itself in a place it doesn’t belong. The first underwear they gave me were enormous granny pants. You could have put five of me in them. I’ll spare you descriptions of the stains.”
“When I pick up the phone to make a – perfectly legitimate – call, the guards rush towards me with such speed it leaves them breathless. They report on everything I do – in real time.”
“I’ve been given food so over-nuked it looked like Chernobyl after the nuclear fallout. The salads are wilted with mould, an apple had maggots, they gave me a black soggy banana. There was bread so wet, water came out when you squeezed it.”
“I used to take a shower every day but I’ve stopped because of the creepy guards who stand close and stare at me the whole time.”
“I used to go to the loo with an open sewer drain and a friendly rat would regularly visit. I told the guards, but nothing was done until the rat popped out and charged a guard, who screamed in terror. Finally, the sewer drain was covered.”
Speaking more generally, the associate of Prince Andrew and the croaked paedophile Jeffrey Epstein added:
“I give a five-day meal plan for $10 [£7.50], but post-pandemic I had to increase it to $15. Guards from out of town ask for tips which include where to get the best pizza, my favourite food carts. They ask me what I’m reading and I share my favourite books.”
“They were impressed when I cut my hair with nail clippers and it was somewhat straight. I only had a 3in by 5in mirror. They rewarded me with paper scissors and suggested I might want to open a salon.”
“Being tagged a ‘socialite’ feels derogatory and sexist, designed to paint me in a negative light. I’ve worked my entire life, starting with part-time jobs when I was 15. No man who had a similar professional career would be called a socialite. I’m overwhelmed by feelings of sadness and shock at the grotesque and untrue narratives that are total fabrication and bear no resemblance to reality.”
“I’m terrified the overwhelmingly negative coverage will poison my jury pool and affect the outcome of my trial, despite the evidence which I feel confident will prove my innocence. I look forward to having my day in court to prove I played no part in Epstein’s crimes. I am innocent.”
Elsewhere in the paper, providing further evidence as to why she has quite rightly repeatedly been denied bail, “decorated former Paratrooper” turned “security expert” Matt Hellyer declared that he had been hired by his friend Kevin Maxwell “within hours of [Jeffrey] Epstein’s death” to “put the world off the scent.”
Of this use of the ‘distraction technique,’ Hellyer remarkably claimed:
“We went to an agency in France. A security collaborating agency. They found us two people who resembled Ghislaine and her brother Kevin.”
“They strolled in Paris for a couple of days and we leaked it to a newspaper. That is how we distracted the attention away from where Ghislaine really was. She was in the US at all times.”
“Ghislaine was not running from the authorities, she was running from the media. And, you know, many people don’t believe Epstein killed himself. So, we were also hired to protect her from a potential killer.”
“Our assignment was to get her out of her home within 12 hours of Epstein’s death. She was worried about Scott’s kids. She didn’t want the cameras around them or anything to happen that could affect their lives. I told her we could fly her out of the country immediately. She refused.”
“She did exactly what she was told by us. She did not run from the authorities like some have claimed.”
Quoting another source, the Mail on Sunday concluded:
“Everyone loved the Paris sighting… Sometimes it’s a matter of giving the people what they want. The sighting kept everyone happy for a while and sent the dogs barking down the wrong trail. She never left America.”
Examples of rotten-to-her-core Ghislaine Maxwell’s deviancy
Previous bail applications on the part of “wannabe insane” Maxwell have been denied for various reasons and amongst the evidence that suggests she’s as trustworthy as Pinocchio are:
- The croaked paedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-bestie used invented names whilst on the run in the summer of 2019 including Jennifer Marshall and Jen Marshall.
- Maxwell’s purchase of a house ironically called ‘Tuckedaway’ is indicative of her clearly giving the justice system the proverbial middle finger. Whilst living there, she “demonstrated willingness and sophisticated ability to live in hiding,” according to prosecutors.
- When the FBI arrived at ‘Tuckedaway’ to arrest her, Maxwell tried to flee and was also found with a mobile telephone wrapped in aluminium tin foil – a tactic used by criminals seeking to make their devices untraceable.
- When arrested, Maxwell was discovered along with a “security company staffed with former members of the British military guard” whom had been hired by her brother.
- Of her antics during her arrest, the FBI declared: “[She made] a seemingly misguided effort to evade detection… by law enforcement.”
- Of why they decided to hold her in custody, Audrey Strauss, the acting U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York declared: “The government respectfully submits that the defendant cannot meet her burden of overcoming the statutory presumption in favour of detention. There are no conditions of bail that would assure the defendant’s presence in court proceedings in this case. Accordingly, any application for bail should be denied.”
- When asked by the FBI which countries she was a citizen of, supposedly insane Maxwell arrogantly replied: “[I am a citizen of] TerraMar.” TerraMar is a non-existent place.
- Maxwell is a citizen of three countries: The United Kingdom, France and the United States of America. After her arrest, prosecutors pointed out France “does not extradite its citizens to the United States pursuant to French law.”
- She also has strong connections with Israel and her equally deviant father is buried there on the Mount of Olives.
- The 95-page address book – generally incorrectly referenced as Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘little black book’ – compiled by Maxwell and filled with countless friends of hers. It totals 1,971 individual names and provides clear indication of her ties and connections to powerful people across the globe.
- Maxwell has huge cash resources and has previously cited the ability to offer up £21.1 million ($28.5 million, €24.6 million or درهم7 million) and likely has other funds that have not yet even been declared.
- Maxwell has the qualifications and ability to pilot submarines and aside from that and her husband Scott Borgerson’s maritime connections, the pair have links to plenty of wealthy people who could speed the alleged mucky madam away in a covert fashion using such vessels.
- Mr Borgerson claimed to be “an ex-military man” during the time the couple were purchasing ‘Tuckedaway’ and was previously in the U.S. Coast Guard. It is obvious that such skills would be useful to his wife if she were to go on the run.
- Maxwell appeared in a photoshopped image released to the press by an associate in August 2019. The image featured a bus stop with an advert that had never been shown at that location.
- The Maxwell family have hired body doubles to try and deceive the media and authorities as to rotten-to-her-core Ghislaine Maxwell’s location.
- Maxwell did not even tell her own family she had been married to Scott Borgerson since 2016 prior to her arrest.
- Maxwell’s lawyer’s release of the image of her with a black eye – which they claimed to have been caused by abuse by guards – turned out to be an example of fake news. She had actually simply suffered from an eye infection.
- Of Maxwell, her very own friend Lady Victoria Hervey once tellingly declared: “I don’t think anyone is going to find her. She’s gone far away. She’s a bit like a James Bond character. She’s quite a unique person and I don’t believe anyone is going to find her… I don’t think we will ever see her again, it’s going to be like Robert Maxwell continued; she will continue that family mystery.”
- Proecutors have declared Maxwell has “the resources and skills to flee prosecution and added: “She is an extreme risk of flight.”
- Judge Nathan has previously declared of Robert Maxwell’s daughter: “[There are] no combination of conditions that can reasonably assure her appearance [if she is granted bail].”
Maggots don’t eat apples, the larvae of the Codling Moth do, and you can easily remove those together with the holes. That is a healthy apple as the Duck’s early days in Peterstow “Manor” can testify. There is supposed to be no shortage of Turkey this Xmas, and at the Yanks’s usual festival, I presume. That means the Duck is not going to be dined on instead. (Sweats less profusely.) The tart will get her share of old tough bird no doubt, and hopefully will soon be doing bird.