Joint interview by Shaun Attwood and Matthew Steeples with Yvonne Hartley and Philip Walker of the Jeremy Bamber Innocence Campaign premieres tonight on YouTube
Late last month, Shaun Attwood of Shaun Attwood’s True Crime Channel and Matthew Steeples of The Steeple Times spent five hours interviewing Yvonne Hartley and Philip Walker of the Jeremy Bamber Innocence Campaign.
This weekend, at CrimeCon 2021 in London, Attwood and Steeples spent several hours with Hartley and Walker in conversation about Jeremy Bamber and his family and tonight a condensed version of the original interview will premiere on YouTube at 6pm.
Featuring a detailed discussion of the gruesome events that occurred at White House Farm, Tolleshunt D’Arcy, Essex on the 7th August 1985 that resulted in the deaths of Nevill and June Bamber, their adopted daughter Sheila Caffell and her sons Daniel and Nicholas Caffell, tonight’s programme will give viewers the chance to learn more about this complex case and recent developments that potentially could lead to a reinvestigation of it shortly.
Commenting on email of the forthcoming show previously, Yvonne Hartley remarked:
“Thank you for the opportunity for the campaign to highlight Jeremy’s case and his fight for justice. “
“We really do appreciate all your support, and hopefully many more people across the globe will soon be aware of this travesty thanks to your programme.”
Going further, Philip Walker added:
“We are very grateful to have had the opportunity to put Jeremy’s case to your audience. We hope that they will find what we had to say interesting and thought provoking.”
Pictured top (left to right): Shaun Attwood, Matthew Steeples, Philip Walker and Yvonne Hartley.
To watch the YouTube trailer for tonight’s show:
To watch at 6pm GMT tonight, Monday 27th September, set a reminder on YouTube:
Fresh hope for Jeremy Bamber 2021 – Some questions Essex Police plainly need to answer…
- What happened to a suicide note allegedly left by Sheila Caffell that was initially referenced by police and then disappeared?
- Why did Sheila Caffell not have rigor mortis when officers discovered her body?
- Why was blood still gaping from Miss Caffell’s body when it was found?
- Why are there different accounts about how many bodies were discovered on the ground floor of the farmhouse?
- How could Jeremy Bamber be the killer if police officers repeatedly detected movement inside White House Farmhouse whilst he was stood with them outside?
- Why was the silencer supposedly used in the shootings not discovered immediately when police entered the residence?
- Why did scratch marks supposedly made in the kitchen of the house by that silencer not appear in the first photographs taken at the crime scene? How were they actually made in order that they appeared in later imagery?
- How could Jeremy Bamber be the killer if he made a phone call from his Goldhanger home 3.5 miles away moments after his father had called police from White House Farmhouse to say that his daughter had “gone berserk” with a gun?
They are very good questions that you propose at the end of the piece Matthew. Has this case been appealed, if it has I suggest that The Criminal Cases Review Commission be asked them as well as Essex Police. First though perhaps you and Sean could help attend newly uncovered or freshly uncovered/at-last-made-clear evidence to append to each question. By my first hand experience The CCRC are more than extremely thorough and are extremely able. They also do not have any other agenda than justice which can often not be said for all owners of an established ticked box.