As plastic-not-fantastic Omid Scobie delays publication of ‘Endgame’ until November, could it be that November might actually be the end of the ‘game’ of the mendacious menace Meghan Markle?
Despite having been clearly ‘dragged’ up in Britain, Omid Scobie likes to play to the American gallery. With his references to the “royal beat” and “out fall” talk about his forthcoming tittle-tattling dire drivel, this plastic-not-fantastic freak, it seems, has delayed publication of his latest tub of tripe, Endgame, supposedly until November.
Though many asked “why might this be?” this morning, Matthew Steeples enquired more pointedly about the delay on Twitter and was met with a barrage of responses. They numbered missives that included:
“Meghan is apparently lazy and can’t get off her ass to write for him.”
“Most likely the threat of legal action.”
“Earthshot Prize 2023 takes place on 7th November. Of course, it is just a coincidence right?”
“Probably wants to ruin the King’s 75th birthday. All the headlines in November will be about Omid Scabies and MeGain.”
Akin to the dopey dog that he well and truly can be categorised as, Scobie – nicknamed by many ‘Scabies’ and a chap spotted recently by the distinguished journalist Alexis Parr at The Dorchester bizarrely “sheepishly” sporting what resembled a set of pyjamas – recently pathetically spilled his gruesome guts for Prince Harry in his court case against the Mirror. Now, as a result, this tedious twerp is likely being rewarded with a ‘juicy bone’ and will be able to profit personally if his book makes it to press (second time) on-time.
Editor’s note – Unlike as is the case in many publications, this article was NOT sponsored or supported by a third-party. Follow Matthew Steeples on Twitter at @M_Steeples.
A message from our editorial team – Thank you for reading this article. We’re more reliant on your support than ever as the shift in consumer habits brought about by coronavirus and the cost-of-living crisis impacts our advertisers.
If you haven’t already, please consider supporting our trusted, fact-checked journalism by supporting our work via Patreon.
What’s the truth about the many ‘curious stories’ that abound about the Duchess of Sussex?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha Markle, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was untrue given a photo of the pair together 14 years ago proves quite to the contrary.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The wife of Prince Harry has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Queen Camilla.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- What’s the truth about Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland? Is this clearly equally manipulative woman an honest and decent citizen or is she a jailbird who has spent time in the clink?
- Did the ‘Montecito Meddler’ meet Prince Andrew or Prince Harry first? Rumours abound that she could have spent time and holidayed with the former as long ago as 2001 and that her claim to have no prior knowledge of the royal family until 2016 is just utter baloney.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.