As it is revealed noxious nonce Ghislaine Maxwell got slammed into “the hole” of solitary confinement after attempting to profit whilst a prisoner, Matthew Steeples again asks why her pugnacious PR peddler Daphne Barak was allowed to ‘interview’ in her in prison in the first place
Ghislaine Maxwell is one of those annoying sorts that a rather distinguished lady I know sums up as “the kind of girl I’d have pulled the pigtails out of at school.” Going further, this society figure this morning told me: “She’s been to boarding schools. She should know to put up and shut up. Prison isn’t nearly as bad as the schools we both attended after all.”
Mucky madam Maxwell, however, is doing quite to the contrary and predictably for a wicked wench whose poisonous pension pot plundering papa once claimed “I have a beautiful daughter and she’s just like me,” she has purportedly thrown yet another tantrum at FCI Tallahassee, Florida.
According to the DailyMail.com’s Ben Ashford, in an “exclusive article” published late Monday, “Ghislaine Maxwell was thrown in SOLITARY confinement – a tiny, grim cell where inmates are fed through a slit in the door – for 48 hours after being accused of profiting off her jailhouse interview last month.”
Going further, Ashford claimed of Maxwell’s TalkTV interview with Jeremy Kyle via her PR peddling chum of thirty plus years Daphne Barak:
“Insiders say bosses at the low-security Florida lockup launched an investigation to determine whether Maxwell had breached the terms of her 20-year federal sex trafficking sentence by selling her story to a journalist.”
“She protested her innocence but was marched off to the Special Housing Unit (SHU) – a ‘prison within a prison’ comprising tiny, grim cells where inmates are locked up for 23 hours at a time and fed through slits in the door.”
“’About two weeks after the show was on TV, Max was just minding her own business when they came in, turned her around and handcuffed her,’ a source told DailyMail.com.”
“’She got really upset, she was crying, she was yelling that she hadn’t received any money, but nobody saw her again for three days. The SHU is not a nice place. You go in there if you’re suicidal, if you fail a drug test or you get in a fight. It’s like a little box and you’re only allowed out to shower once a day. There’s no contact from anyone, no privileges, they slide your meals through a slot.’”
Meanwhile a new deadline faces the ex-lover of Prince Andrew, President Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein. Newly divorced Maxwell’s also new clearly fame chasing lawyer Arthur L. Aidala – who seems to think it an accolade to have represented her fellow convicted sex fiend friend Harvey Weinstein – faces a deadline of today to submit an appeal on her behalf. God only knows what can of worms this will open for the victims of the grubby groper known best for never behaving appropriately.
Editor’s Note – Unlike as is the case in many publications, this article was NOT sponsored or supported by a third-party. Follow Matthew Steeples on Twitter at @M_Steeples.
Questions for Daphne Barak
In October 2022, we asked a number of questions of the so-called ‘journalist’ Daphne Barak – a woman who counts amongst other Prince Andrew’s live-in ex-wife Sarah, Duchess of York and Hillary Clinton amongst her chums – after she published prison ‘interviews’ with her chum Ghislaine Maxwell. She failed to answer them then, so we again ask them now:
- Why did the American authorities allow a prisoner to give such interviews so soon after her conviction?
- Did the authorities not consider the impact such interviews would have on the victims of this convicted sex trafficking nonce and grubby groping abuser?
- What is the agenda of Daphne Barak and what involvement did Kevin Maxwell and his siblings have in setting up these interviews?
- Did PR peddlers for the mucky madam – such as Brian Basham, Jay Beecher and Ross Gow – have any involvement in the bringing about of these interviews?
- Why did this so-called ‘journalist’ not ask anything about what this mucky madam feels about the impact of her actions on her many victims?
- Why did this so-called ‘journalist’ not ask anything about this mucky madam’s secret marriage to Scott Borgerson in 2015?
- Why did this so-called ‘journalist’ not ask why Ghislaine Maxwell – someone she’s associated with for at least 30 years – hasn’t paid off her debts to her lawyers?