As dirty deviant Daphne Barak peddles stories about Fergie’s cancer battle, Matthew Steeples reminds that this toady turd-like twaddler should simply be silenced
Nobody in their right mind would ever wish ill-health on anyone other than perhaps Hitler or Stalin, but though I join with all wishing Sarah, Duchess of York a full and fast recovery from cancer, I today have to call out her pugnacious ‘pal’ Daphne Barak for raking over the story of her mastectomy.
Ms Barak – whom it must be noted is a ‘mate’ also of sexually sordid sorts including Bill Clinton, Ghislaine Maxwell and Donald Trump – is clearly one of those women who flocks to grime in the way that flies flock to cow dung.
Today, the cousin of a former Prime Minister of Israel who enjoyed hanging out with the Ponzi scheming paedophile Jeffrey Epstein shared her latest tittle-tattle in both The Sun on Sunday and The Mail on Sunday. In doing so illustrated her inability to be impartial in her reporting and provided yet further proof that she is nothing but a shoveler of spurious spam and someone whose stories should be taken with a pinch of salt.
For the Mail, bumbling berk Barak salivated: “When my dear friend Sarah Ferguson found out she had cancer, she broke the news in her typical, irrepressible style.” The garbling ghoul – clearly illustrating not an ounce of sympathy for the victims of a bunch of privileged paedophiles – then crassly crowed: “I was sure it was in no small part due to the stress Sarah has endured from all the ‘nonsense’ as we often referred to it – that is to say supported her ex-husband Prince Andrew over being forced to quit his official Royal duties over his friendship with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.”
In The Sun, pretending to be ‘Little Miss Generous,’ this driveling douchebag attempted to persuade readers of how kind hearted she truly is. The cretinous creep crowed: “I sent her a bouquet of purple flowers, her favourite colour.” Perhaps, if genuinely a decent person, the shameless scrapbag Daphne Barak might do something else; donate her hefty fees from The Sun on Sunday and The Mail on Sunday to a cancer charity.
Editor’s note – Unlike as is the case in many publications, this article was NOT sponsored or supported by a third-party. Follow Matthew Steeples on Twitter at @M_Steeples.
A message from our editorial team – Thank you for reading this article. We’re more reliant on your support than ever as the shift in consumer habits brought about by coronavirus and the cost-of-living crisis impacts our advertisers.
If you haven’t already, please consider supporting our trusted, fact-checked journalism by supporting our work via Patreon.
Questions for Daphne Barak
In October 2022, we asked a number of questions of Daphne Barak after she published prison ‘interviews’ with her chum Ghislaine Maxwell. She failed to answer them then, so we again ask them now:
- Why did the American authorities allow a prisoner to give such interviews so soon after her conviction?
- Did the authorities not consider the impact such interviews would have on the victims of this convicted sex trafficking nonce and grubby groping abuser?
- What is the agenda of Daphne Barak and what involvement did Kevin Maxwell and his siblings have in setting up these interviews?
- Did PR peddlers for the mucky madam – such as Brian Basham, Jay Beecher and Ross Gow – have any involvement in the bringing about of these interviews?
- Why did this so-called ‘journalist’ not ask anything about what this mucky madam feels about the impact of her actions on her many victims?
- Why did this so-called ‘journalist’ not ask anything about this mucky madam’s secret marriage to Scott Borgerson in 2015?
- Why did this so-called ‘journalist’ not ask why Ghislaine Maxwell – someone she’s associated with for at least 30 years – hasn’t paid off her debts to her lawyers?