Matthew Steeples asks: “How much was PR peddler Daphne Barak paid for her TalkTV Jeremy Kyle interview with noxious nonce Ghislaine Maxwell?”
The life-wrecking piece of pond scum that is Jeremy Kyle was very keen to point out that Ghislaine Maxwell was “not paid a damned penny for this interview and nor would we [pay her]” on his TalkTV show last night. He did not, however, remark on whether the PR peddler who calls herself a ‘journalist’ Daphne Barak was paid for her role in bringing it about, but given he got given a 58:55-minute slot of airtime to do so, he jolly well ought to have.
Baseless blabber Barak – who was very tellingly filmed in one segment sat in a room with surprise, surprise Kevin Maxwell – has been a friend and associate of the convicted sex fiend for many years and frankly her line of ‘questioning’ reflected that. Here was not an ‘investigative journalist’ asking tough questions of a delusional deviant, but here instead was simply yet another example of a delusional deviant getting things her own way and likely because her interviewer is a hired gun rather than a free-thinking individual.
Unsurprisingly condemned on Twitter as “grotesque” and being “like allowing Fred West to phone into a DIY programme,” that Kyle, Barak and co. allowed mucky madam Maxwell to “self-aggrandise” and “manipulate” was frankly a disgrace. This, after all, is a wicked wastrel woman who is in the clink for 20 years and this is a woman who fails to show even a note of contrition or remorse. Why should this evil jailbird be given free rein to speak and why not instead give her victims a voice instead?
Jeremy Kyle should be ashamed of himself for being led up the garden path, but of course he won’t be. Tonight, this self-serving thrower together of “chaotic people in chaotic and confrontational scenes” will have Jeffrey Epstein’s onetime lawyer and chum Alan Dershowitz on for round two of his attempt to rewrite history. Who’ll be next? Will Kyle be bringing on ‘Randy Andy’ for a bit of non-sweaty, Pizza Express action?
Editor’s Note – Unlike as is the case in many publications, this article was NOT sponsored or supported by a third-party. Follow Matthew Steeples on Twitter at @M_Steeples.
Pictured Top – Daphne Barak filming her ‘Ghislaine Behind Bars’ interview with Ghislaine Maxwell with Ian Maxwell most ‘kindly’ helping her along; the public should be told how much the Maxwell family have paid this ‘journalist’ for her ‘services’ spinning on their salacious sex offender sibling’s behalf.
Questions for Daphne Barak
In October 2022, we asked a number of questions of Daphne Barak after she published prison ‘interviews’ with her chum Ghislaine Maxwell. She failed to answer them then, so we again ask them now:
- Why did the American authorities allow a prisoner to give such interviews so soon after her conviction?
- Did the authorities not consider the impact such interviews would have on the victims of this convicted sex trafficking nonce and grubby groping abuser?
- What is the agenda of Daphne Barak and what involvement did Kevin Maxwell and his siblings have in setting up these interviews?
- Did PR peddlers for the mucky madam – such as Brian Basham, Jay Beecher and Ross Gow – have any involvement in the bringing about of these interviews?
- Why did this so-called ‘journalist’ not ask anything about what this mucky madam feels about the impact of her actions on her many victims?
- Why did this so-called ‘journalist’ not ask anything about this mucky madam’s secret marriage to Scott Borgerson in 2015?
- Why did this so-called ‘journalist’ not ask why Ghislaine Maxwell – someone she’s associated with for at least 30 years – hasn’t paid off her debts to her lawyers?