The Prime Minister’s puppet mistress Carrie Johnson’s latest PR spin campaign yet again illustrates her deviancy suggests Matthew Steeples
Let’s be frank: Carrie Symonds (AKA ‘Princess Nut Nuts,’ ‘Carrie Antoinette’ and ‘Costly Carrie’) is famous simply for being Boris Johnson’s latest baby mama, but now she’s well and truly upping her antics and most definitely wants a hell of a lot more.
This weekend, this wine chucking wench and one half of ‘The Convenient Catholic Couple’ used the G7 summit to implant not only herself but also her child firmly into a convention where no other politician foisted their brats into the photo ops. Here was a woman with one agenda: Making herself the centre of attention.
In addition, the new Mrs Boris Johnson plainly made a point of getting Downing Street spin doctors to share that she hadn’t actually bought costly clothes, but instead hired them. Was this something the public actually needed to know at an event that was meant to be about discussing global issues? I think not, but Carrie, desperate to rid herself of the ‘Antoinette’ moniker she so deserves after bingeing on expensive Daylesford delicacies, will PR on regardless.
What’s “in” for Carrie Symonds…
- “Chatty rat” Henry Newman singing ABBA and dancing the tango with this particularly bonkers bestie.
- Dining dashes to Daylesford (courtesy of ‘Lady Doors To Manual’ Carole Bamford’s credit card).
- “Borrowed clothing” to suggest she’s “ordinary.”
- Pushing her child into any photo opportunity possible so as to make a point that her kid is more important than her hubby’s other legitimate and illegitimate brats.
What’s “out” for Carrie Symonds…
- Anything from “nightmarish” John Lewis. Too “Theresa Maybe Not” for our Carrie, of course.
- Anything connected with her number one hater, Dominic Cummings, can take a trip to Barnard Castle via a visit to SpecSavers.
- Anybody who dares to criticise the antics of her out of control dog, Dilyn will make her “go crackers” … Don’t dare make Carrie “furious” with even a single remark – even if the dastardly dog pisses all over a visitor’s handbag.
- Any talk of her associations with Ghislaine Maxwell and far right ex-boyfriends involved in the Traditional Britain Group.
SHE PERSONIFIES THE MOTHER I’D LOVE NOT TO F**K.
She’s not just Marie Antoinette she’s a Borgia princess too Out with Boris the buffoon
It’s Sid James, Kenneth Williams and Carrie Johnson, starring in, Carrie on Carrie at number 10, with guest star Boris the butler.
Carrie needs to be jailed before she harms someone. She has a history of violently throwing wine glasses so is little Wilfred safe? The authorities should intervene.