As the Duchess of Sussex gets busy with ‘lemon olive oil cake’ for a new cookery book and revives ‘The Tig’ also, one is left wondering if she’ll collaborate with Elizabeth Arden and promote ‘todger cream’ as well
Only the Duchess of Sussex – a wack job woman who once wrote messages on bananas and gave them to prostitutes – could think that a ‘lemon olive oil cake’ is a recipe that sounds appealing.
Now, with news that this deranged diva is submitting such for inclusion in a cookery book and planning to revive her tedious The Tig blog, it seems that the mendacious meddler formerly known as Meghan Markle clearly has aspirations of becoming the next Nigella Lawson.
Not content with interfering in international affairs and throwing hissy fits about not being welcomed into the royal family in the manner that she demanded, here is a pugnacious pest who simply doesn’t understand that the world would rather she just shut up and sauntered off to Siberia.
According to the Mirror’s Sophie Goodall, the duchess has given her “famous recipe” (“famously awful,” more like) to the Spanish chef Jose Andres for his forthcoming tome, The World Central Kitchen Cookbook.
Confirming this on the Archewell website, a statement from ‘MeGain’ patronisingly declared that she’d sent a letter to accompany her recipe and that it read:
“Sometimes we overlook how much it matters to express thanks and show appreciation. Perhaps we realise now more than ever that fundamental human moments, like enjoying a meal together, fill us up with more than just food (even if that food is delicious!).”
“To that point, we hope you enjoy the offering we baked for you – a small token of thanks, from our home to yours. Our hope with this effort is to show that, when we all participate, even the smallest actions can have a ripple effect. Even individual actions can impact the whole of us.”
In it its previous incarnation The Tig was subtitled with a message informing followers that they must pronounce the wine after which it was named ‘teen-ya-nello.’ God only knows what she’ll be captioning her oil slick cake with; a message from Elizabeth Arden about ‘todger cream’ perhaps?
Editor’s Note – Unlike as is the case in many publications, this article was NOT sponsored or supported by a third-party.
Pictured Top – ‘Mucky Meg’ baking cakes; no doubt there will be a lot more of this going on when the revived ‘The Tig’ launches, but will Oprah Winfrey and Gwyneth Paltrow, for example, be bothering to join in?
What’s the truth about the stories that abound about the Duchess of Sussex?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha Markle, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was untrue given a photo of the pair together 14 years ago proves quite to the contrary.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The wife of Prince Harry has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- What’s the truth about Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland? Is this clearly equally manipulative woman an honest and decent citizen or is she a jailbird who has spent time in the clink?
- Did the ‘Montecito Meddler’ meet Prince Andrew or Prince Harry first? Rumours abound that she could have spent time and holidayed with the former as long ago as 2001 and that her claim to have no prior knowledge of the royal family until 2016 is just utter baloney.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.
I canceled my donation to the WCK when they sent an email solicitation for the cookbook featuring her silly cake! I’m donating to the K of C instead. Love listening when you’re on Shean Atwood’s YouTube channel.
Wack job woman,deranged woman,Todger cream,bananas..Welp you pretty much covered it all. Ole carrot boobs & her minions probably don’t have the IQ of a 3rd grader..I also want to add this last thing. All royalists,.monarchists, PLEASE keep pushing for those dolls (oops kids 😅😂), be made to have DNA testing. This seems extremely important for HER who would be nothing without her royal ties. I also call on my fellow Americans to stand with our cousins across the pond in calling on DNA testing. Surrogates dolls or otherwise.Us Americans are learning a lot about your fascinating monsrchy. Ok, please trust your King as his long game is working very well.
Just watched a well known British youtuber. She read an article from Mr frosty todger’s book. It was about carrot boobs telling him she was being chased by paps while they were still dating. It was ALL her words that she relayed to him. There is a movie “The world according to garp”. I was thinking @Matthew @ The Steeple Times could honors us with a poem about ” The Lies According to carrot boobs ie Mm”! We know the Toronto Pd had to call her out about making phony calls about being chased by paps!.Good grief,that trashy thing wants to be Catherine so bad..We know Catherine was constantly chased by the paps. Please keep.trusting your King as his \the monarchy’s long game is working
Harry and Meghan could have been already safely embedded in a new secular life style that had him mowing the lawn and her going on endless auditions there in ” look at me land”…they have seventh grade identities . It is pretty exhausting for folks who can read and write at a 11th grade level….the letter to the Chef she sent off with her lemon & olive oil cake recipe was an eyebrow raiser …wow these two really are consummate victims. Wow. They can’t learn.
That was never their intention anyway. The minute they started talking the half in half out thing, i started calling her out on twitter for hypocrisy. And she went downhill after that so fast she looked like she was on a bobsled.
Seriously, that cake sounds like the most beige boring and tasteless cake on earth. Much like the person that made it.
In defense of the cake, I’ve made it, it isnt bad. Not great either. Just meh. But it isnt even hers. She lifted it from someone else. I cant remember the name but someone posted it on twitter with the original name. She plagiarizes everything lol nothing original about her at all
Olive oil in a lemon cake is not appealing in any way, shape or form. Velvety lemon poppy seed cake? Irresistible!