As the Duchess of Sussex gets busy with ‘lemon olive oil cake’ for a new cookery book and revives ‘The Tig’ also, one is left wondering if she’ll collaborate with Elizabeth Arden and promote ‘todger cream’ as well
Only the Duchess of Sussex – a wack job woman who once wrote messages on bananas and gave them to prostitutes – could think that a ‘lemon olive oil cake’ is a recipe that sounds appealing.
Now, with news that this deranged diva is submitting such for inclusion in a cookery book and planning to revive her tedious The Tig blog, it seems that the mendacious meddler formerly known as Meghan Markle clearly has aspirations of becoming the next Nigella Lawson.
Not content with interfering in international affairs and throwing hissy fits about not being welcomed into the royal family in the manner that she demanded, here is a pugnacious pest who simply doesn’t understand that the world would rather she just shut up and sauntered off to Siberia.
According to the Mirror’s Sophie Goodall, the duchess has given her “famous recipe” (“famously awful,” more like) to the Spanish chef Jose Andres for his forthcoming tome, The World Central Kitchen Cookbook.
Confirming this on the Archewell website, a statement from ‘MeGain’ patronisingly declared that she’d sent a letter to accompany her recipe and that it read:
“Sometimes we overlook how much it matters to express thanks and show appreciation. Perhaps we realise now more than ever that fundamental human moments, like enjoying a meal together, fill us up with more than just food (even if that food is delicious!).”
“To that point, we hope you enjoy the offering we baked for you – a small token of thanks, from our home to yours. Our hope with this effort is to show that, when we all participate, even the smallest actions can have a ripple effect. Even individual actions can impact the whole of us.”
In it its previous incarnation The Tig was subtitled with a message informing followers that they must pronounce the wine after which it was named ‘teen-ya-nello.’ God only knows what she’ll be captioning her oil slick cake with; a message from Elizabeth Arden about ‘todger cream’ perhaps?
Editor’s Note – Unlike as is the case in many publications, this article was NOT sponsored or supported by a third-party.
Pictured Top – ‘Mucky Meg’ baking cakes; no doubt there will be a lot more of this going on when the revived ‘The Tig’ launches, but will Oprah Winfrey and Gwyneth Paltrow, for example, be bothering to join in?
What’s the truth about the stories that abound about the Duchess of Sussex?
- In November 2021, the duchess was forced to apologise to the Appeal Court in London for making a misleading statement in her privacy case against The Mail on Sunday’s publishers.
- Her very own father, Thomas, has called out her many untruths about him and others again, again and again.
- Of her claiming having got married the day before she actually did, Mr Markle stated: “Lying about the archbishop? How can you say: ‘We’ve been married three days before we got married’? Her lies are so obvious, I don’t know why she says them.”
- Her very own half-sister, Samantha Markle, who is currently bringing a defamation case against her, has called her out as a liar on multiple occasions also. It has been proven that the duchess’s claim that she hasn’t seen her sibling in over 20 years was untrue given a photo of the pair together 14 years ago proves quite to the contrary.
- Her very own half-brother, Thomas Jr., said of her: “I told Prince Harry, I think she’s going to ruin your life. She’s very shallow… She’s a phony, a bully, a jaded, shallow, conceited woman.”
- The wife of Prince Harry has been called out on multiple occasions for spinning stories against other members of the royal family, most especially the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Staff who’ve worked for her have complained that she is a bully and investigations into this remain ongoing.
- The Duchess of Sussex is a known manipulator of the press and paparazzis and it has been claimed that she’ll “twist the truth” to get any headline she wants.
- Questions remain as to how many times she’s actually been married in total. Some say twice, some say thrice.
- What’s the truth about Meghan’s mother Doria Ragland? Is this clearly equally manipulative woman an honest and decent citizen or is she a jailbird who has spent time in the clink?
- Did the ‘Montecito Meddler’ meet Prince Andrew or Prince Harry first? Rumours abound that she could have spent time and holidayed with the former as long ago as 2001 and that her claim to have no prior knowledge of the royal family until 2016 is just utter baloney.
- “Would you trust this woman with a bargepole?” is something often asked of this money motivated minx.