A newly released report illustrating the prevalence of paedophilia amongst associates of Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell is utterly shocking; it includes 87 figures with political connections who’ve also been involved in sexual abuse
Just as prosecutors have sought to deny Ghislaine Maxwell’s request to be told the “identities of the women who allege the former British socialite and girlfriend of Jeffrey Epstein recruited, groomed and ultimately sexually abused them as young girls,” a shocking new list of associates of the gruesome pair has emerged.
Released on a site named The Millennium Report, a list of “Democrats and Republicans connected to Jeffrey Epstein” submitted by one Anders Pederson lists 87 activists, donors and politicians who have been involved in child abuse, underage prostitution and human trafficking.
As well as Democratic donor Epstein himself, 44 Democrats and 42 Republicans appear in the shocking document and aside from obvious examples such as the fugitive film director Roman Polanski and the producer Harvey Weinstein, others on the list are far lesser known names.
Amongst the many shocking examples are:
- Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
- Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
- Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
- Democratic Governor of Oregon, Neil Goldschmidt, after being caught by a newspaper, publicly admitted to having a past sexual relationship with a 13-year-old girl after the statute of limitations on the rape charges had expired.
- Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
- Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
- Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
- Democratic New York Congressman, Fred Richmond, was arrested in Washington D.C. for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old boy.
- Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
Elsewhere, trying to justify his appearance in the address book used by Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein yesterday, Nicholas Coleridge described in The Spectator USA how they faxed update requests to friends and how all surprisingly agreed. He tried to claim that most never met Epstein even, but in his justification failed to explain why anyone with half a brain would give out their details to someone they supposedly had nothing to do with.
The mucky madam’s address book now, instead, should be the undoing of many others. Those present within it deserve further analysis and most especially those with political connections and power, such as Prince Andrew, Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, are especially worthy of being called out.
Pictured top: Paedo Prevalence – Jailed sex offender Harvey Weinstein, dead sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and accused sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell.