That Conservatives in the Campden Ward of Kensington have appointed an ex-convict and ‘Playboy’ cover girl named Anna-Maria Galojan to their committee reflects what can only be termed a modern-day rotten borough
The Conservative Party certainly knows how to attract wrong’uns, but as was reported yet again by the From The Hornets Nest blog on Thursday, the Campden Ward of Kensington & Chelsea Conservatives certainly like to take the biscuit when it comes to hooking up those you’d expect to find at the bottom of any barrel.
In a feature titled “Ex Con In Campden Ward,” FTHN revealed:
“Campden Ward Conservative Committee members are certainly a racy lot and take ‘inclusiveness’ to new heights.”
“Joining ‘Mr Leather’ Lloyd North on the committee is an Estonian ex-convict posing here (below) provocatively for an Estonian glamour magazine.”
“Anna-Maria Galojan seems to have caught the attention of the Daily Mail HERE after a restaurant scuffle and a spell inside an Estonian prison.”
“The Dame hopes we won’t be seeing a ‘Cllr Galojan’ any time soon.”
Elsewhere, Wikipedia list this former cover girl for the Belgian chocolate maker Xocai as “a former Estonian politician, model and ex-convict.” They share that she was convicted in May 2011 for document forgery and embezzlement from the non-profit organisation European Movement Estonia and sentenced to 22 months in prison. After fleeing to London, she was arrested on 14th February 2012, extradited in February 2015 and transferred to Tallinn Prison.
Clearly delusional in believing herself to be a “public figure” and an expert on just about everything, rubber-lipped-rotter Galojan declares on her Instagram page that she is a “London based political analyst, consultant, adviser, author and commentator” and adds: “All content rights reserved and protected. Any use of it is prohibited.”
Top – The clear attention seeker pictured at a court appearance and featured on the cover of a glamour magazine that also featured an article on the job killer Sir Richard Branson.
Those Anna-Maria Galojan has been snapped with…
Here is a woman who most certainly gets around and aside from posing for Playboy and posting several snaps featuring the bizarre caption #notimeforhaters at Salon Privé in recent days, here is woman who has also posed with amongst others…
- The Rt. Hon. The Lord Boateng PC.
- The Rt. Hon. The Lady Borwick.
- Tom Bower.
- The late The Rt. Hon. James Brokenshire MP.
- Felicity Buchan MP.
- Councillor Ruth Bush.
- Sir Bill Cash MP.
- Lieutenant Colonel The Rt. Hon. James Cleverly TD, VR, MP.
- The Rt. Hon. The Baroness Cox FRCS, FRCN.
- Sir Richard Dearlove KCMG, OBE.
- The Rt. Hon. Sir Iain Duncan Smith MP.
- Ambassador of Kuwait to the United Kingdom His Excellency Khaled Al-Duwaisan.
- Lieutenant Colonel The Rt. Hon. Tobias Ellwood VR, MP.
- The Rt. Hon. The Lord Feldman of Elstree PC.
- The Rt. Hon. Arelene Foster.
- Her Excellency Ruchi Ghanashyam IFS.
- The Rt. Hon. The Lord Goldsmith of Richmond Park PC.
- The Rt. Hon. Jeremy Hunt MP.
- The Rt. Hon. Boris Johnson MP.
- High Commissioner of Cyprus His Excellency Andreas S. Kakouris.
- Ambassador of Russia to the United Kingdom Andrey Kelin.
- The Rt. Hon. The Lord McLoughlin CH, Kt, PC.
- Thomas Mace-Archer-Mills.
- Sir Philip May.
- Prince Michael of Kent GCVO, CD.
- Joy Morrisey MP.
- His Excellency Sheikh Mubarak Al Abdullah Al-Mubarak Al-Sabah.
- Andrew Neil FRSA.
- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Armenia to the United Kingdom Varuzhan Nersesyan.
- The Rt. Hon. The Lord Pickles Kt, PC.
- The Rt. Hon. Jacob Rees-Mogg MP.
- Andrew Rosindell MP.
- Oliver Shah.
- The Rt. Hon. Rishi Sunak MP.
- Michael Wynne-Parker.
- Prince John Zylinski (AKA ‘Price Twinkle Toes’).
She stole from a not-for-profit? One need read no further.
Oh FFS what next, kinky Kerina and her performing poodles, is this what it’s come to?