£60 million New York condo offered with extras including a pair of Rolls Royce Phantoms and a yacht
A somewhat blandly decorated 45th floor, 17 room apartment at The Atelier Condo at 635 West 42nd Street in Midtown West, New York has been on sale for £59.2 million ($85 million) since 2013 but, in what can only be described as a desperate attempt to get a sale, now included in that price are some very unusual extras.
Aside from free daily breakfast, free bicycle usage, a cross-town shuttle bus and access to such amenities as a large lap pool, golf driving range and building-wide wireless Internet services, the purchaser of the 10,000 square foot property will also get:
– A £1.4 million ($2 million) construction credit.
– A £695,000 million ($1 million) yacht with docking fees paid for five years.
– Two Rolls-Royce Phantoms (one hardtop, one convertible).
– A Hamptons mansion rental for a summer.
– Courtside season tickets to the Brooklyn Nets for a year.
– Live-in butler services for one year and the services of a private chef.
– Dinner for two weekly at Daniel Boulud’s restaurant, Daniel, for one year.
Though we doubt such an insignificant sum would trouble them, buyers should also note that monthly common charges and taxes on the property are £6,950 per month ($10,000 per month).
The apartment continues to be offered by its owner Daniel Scott Neiditch and River 2 River Realty.
Subscribe to our free once daily email newsletter here:
As a rule of thumb – if it appears to be too good to be true; it normally is too good to be true
He’s having a laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He knows it isn’t worth $40 million!!!!!!!! Silly geezer once even pretended to be called Bloomberg to get into a nightclub (according to Google)!!!!!!!!!!!
Rod the Research